Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Jvazquez930

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

People are getting their tracking numbers over at the Tmobile thread. Come on Big Red!!!!!

memphisboy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site

I just ordered mine today and confirmed to receive by the 19th. Also I have unlimited data on my line and went with a device payment plan, which allows me to keep my unlimited. Only way I would lose my unlimited is if I chose a 2 year price plan, which a notification popped up saying I would have to pick a new data plan. So basically your unlimited data plan is safe with a new device payment plan, which is like you buying the phone outright.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site

I wouldn't worry about getting the device on release date. I pre order multiple devices a year. I always get the phone when their online estimate states. Never had a issue. Even with the iPhone I always get the device when the estimate says or sooner. It will come.

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

I wouldn't worry about getting the device on release date. I pre order multiple devices a year. I always get the phone when their online estimate states. Never had a issue. Even with the iPhone I always get the device when the estimate says or sooner. It will come.
Same here. I got the Note 5 about 5 days early and the S7 Edge about 4 days early. I've never had to wait until release day.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

People are getting their tracking numbers over at the Tmobile thread. Come on Big Red!!!!!
This is pretty typical.... If getting the device the fastest is the highest priority for you then I would recommend switching to tmobile

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

For the S7 Edge I got my shipping notice on a Sunday. So it can still happen this weekend

I called after I preordered on the 3rd to ask about in store pickup on the 19th, and she said that in store pickup wasn't an option for the preorders, but that the phone would be delivered to my house by the 19th at the latest. I made sure I could quote her on that part, because I'm leaving town on the 20th for a wedding, and if I have to struggle with my busted S3 for an extra four days while my phone sits in the local post office words will be had.

I knooooww

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

Tomorrow my fellow Verizon peeps. Tomorrow. And if not tomorrow then I'll be very disappointed. But nothing I can do about it. I've watched all the unboxings that I can

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

For the S7 Edge I got my shipping notice on a Sunday. So it can still happen this weekend

I called after I preordered on the 3rd to ask about in store pickup on the 19th, and she said that in store pickup wasn't an option for the preorders, but that the phone would be delivered to my house by the 19th at the latest. I made sure I could quote her on that part, because I'm leaving town on the 20th for a wedding, and if I have to struggle with my busted S3 for an extra four days while my phone sits in the local post office words will be had.

Tomorrow my fellow Verizon peeps. Tomorrow. And if not tomorrow then I'll be very disappointed. But nothing I can do about it. I've watched all the unboxings that I can

I have enough surprise faces to YouTube videos lol

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

Most people still don't have their full info from T-Mobile yet, so there is nothing to stress about.
I know. I'm just having some fun. I can't wait to savor the unboxing of this phone. The wait just makes it so much better. It's like waiting for football season. Feels like it takes forever and then when it gets here the excitement level is unmeasurable

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

The wait is killing me

Lol me too

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

Yeah. I have 3 lines. I owed $208 to buy out my line and then to upgrade that line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia