Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Anyone else still not even got their card charged or any updates? I don't got anything and ordered right when we could. Michigan, blue coral color.

msokad

May 18, 2011
Visit site

I just spoke with a VZW rep about my phone (black oynx). The wife and sisters phones (blue and titanium) were ordered first and they have their shipping numbers. I ordered mine shortly after theirs and mine is still pending. All were ordered shortly after midnight August 3rd.

The rep said they are going through orders in the order they were purchased. I'm not buying that last sentence. What makes it worse is she said my phone is SHIPPING on the 19th. UGH!!!!

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

I'll just say, when future delivery date has been requested in the past, I was unable to get the device early. Even when it was sitting at a local shipping hub just waiting. It was quite annoying. So my guess is that you'll get it on the 18th or 19th unfortunately. I guess Samsung doesn't what these devices released early.

Futurern89

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site

HTfbwm1Zg8MYXOFjUG6-LIsJ3dqnadQoepwHQeWjhEQ

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

I'll just say, when future delivery date has been requested in the past, I was unable to get the device early. Even when it was sitting at a local shipping hub just waiting. It was quite annoying. So my guess is that you'll get it on the 18th or 19th unfortunately. I guess Samsung doesn't what these devices released early.
Then why is T-Mobile getting theirs tomorrow if that's the case?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

I just spoke with a VZW rep about my phone (black oynx). The wife and sisters phones (blue and titanium) were ordered first and they have their shipping numbers. I ordered mine shortly after theirs and mine is still pending. All were ordered shortly after midnight August 3rd.

The rep said they are going through orders in the order they were purchased. I'm not buying that last sentence. What makes it worse is she said my phone is SHIPPING on the 19th. UGH!!!!
I wouldn't trust the rep. Verizon doesn't fulfill in the order it was received

Flyers111

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site

Ordered the blue coral on the 5th. Haven't been charged and mine still says processing.

I read online if you work for UPS, Verizon will ship through your employer. Does anyone know if there's any truth in that? I ordered a tablet in May and it came via ups but it could've been a coincidence.

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

Yeah future delivery means we cannot touch it till that date. Sucks man. Typical Verizon.

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

Ordered the blue coral on the 5th. Haven't been charged and mine still says processing.

I read online if you work for UPS, Verizon will ship through your employer. Does anyone know if there's any truth in that? I ordered a tablet in May and it came via ups but it could've been a coincidence.

Not sure about working for ups but I'm in the same boat just ordered couple days earlier than you on the 3Rd but no charges and order status says processing. Sigh

Snoopy343

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site

I wonder how much money verizon had to pay to keep these mass amount of extra boxes in the hubs till friday cause this phone is in high demand.

shnweller

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

1471199961800.jpgI have this going on when I open my FedEx app. That's my Verizon order number. So it's detecting something

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

I wonder how much money verizon had to pay to keep these mass amount of extra boxes in the hubs till friday cause this phone is in high demand.

A lot. This is a Verizon not releasing it til launch day. Which is why T-Mobile is having theirs shipped early. Samsungs limitations were nothing before the 15th as I was told. Not sure why vzw does this though. It makes zero sense.

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

Anyone try to track by reference on fedex website with your number, order number, location etc?? I know some did that with ups for T-Mobile and worked. I've had no results.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

Then why is T-Mobile getting theirs tomorrow if that's the case?
Because t-mobile doesn't request that, at least they never have in the past. They don't honor release dates, they just ship them out early. Verizon doesn't do that. They go by the book most of the time, unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress