Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering Information

Maybe early pre orders like myself are shipping tomorrow for delivery on Wednesday. :-\ I still got nothing.

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

If you see future delivery date requested they won't release it even at your local hub. Typical Verizon.

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site

Just got off the phone with vzw. Called asking why my original email said delivery by the 19th, and now says ship by 19th, with no other updates. Original response by rep was its back ordered. I asked ok, why is mine back ordered when my coworker ordered 5 days later and he has tracking info. His reply was there is an issue with your payment source. I said ok, can I verify it or something. Puts me on hold and comes back with well I guess that's how the dice rolled this time. It'll ship the 19th. I said ok, so do I need to change my payment info still? No, you're all set, there isn't anything wrong with it. Wtf, seriously?! Seriously lucky they are the only ones with service at my home. I'm going to just line up at Best Buy the 19th. See what happens. Love how I preorder to be rolling the dice. I can't take more than 5 more days of this Motorola Q.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

Ohh right lol only Verizon has good coverage rest all of us are not able to make any calls or receive any data...nice bubble people stay in. Lol
It's different for every area, but in my area t-mobile and sprint are a joke. Only people who use it are those on a budget. Everyone I know who has them, hate them lol. Then we also have cspire, decent coverage, but they get phones late and often miss messages and stuff. AT&T also has good coverage (slightly worse than Verizon in my experience), but their practices are close to the same as Verizon and I have unlimited with Verizon so....

I wish other carriers had good coverage here. Verizon treats their customers like crap lol.

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

That 1% is a 10 square mile radius in my town where you'll see nothing except the "no service" up top...

I thought I read that reliability sprint is like 93% Verizon was 98 or 97 so how is that 1% anyways. Lol

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site

It's different for every area, but in my area t-mobile and sprint are a joke. Only people who use it are those on a budget. Everyone I know who has them, hate them lol. Then we also have cspire, decent coverage, but they get phones late and often miss messages and stuff. AT&T also has good coverage (slightly worse than Verizon in my experience), but their practices are close to the same as Verizon and I have unlimited with Verizon so....

I wish other carriers had good coverage here. Verizon treats their customers like crap lol.

Verizon does what it wants and its proven that over and over. Till someone beats them which my bet is T-Mobile because they've gotten extremely better over past few years Verizon won't stop acting like they're untouchable and it'll come back to bite them in a few years. I'll be the first off Verizon once someone can compete.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

Yes it's based on your area, I hate when people just generalize. Money is no problem here lol and I choose a carrier who gets out of my way and is a dumb pipe. Lucky I live in a city where all carriers have good coverage and I can answer with my wallet.

Kalkarni00

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

Just got off the phone with vzw. Called asking why my original email said delivery by the 19th, and now says ship by 19th, with no other updates. Original response by rep was its back ordered. I asked ok, why is mine back ordered when my coworker ordered 5 days later and he has tracking info. His reply was there is an issue with your payment source. I said ok, can I verify it or something. Puts me on hold and comes back with well I guess that's how the dice rolled this time. It'll ship the 19th. I said ok, so do I need to change my payment info still? No, you're all set, there isn't anything wrong with it. Wtf, seriously?! Seriously lucky they are the only ones with service at my home. I'm going to just line up at Best Buy the 19th. See what happens. Love how I preorder to be rolling the dice. I can't take more than 5 more days of this Motorola Q.

Lol this whole event just sheds light on them in my opinion..that's why I am off on Friday..