Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note7 Ordering & Shipping Information

Clmc84

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
We use the gear vr on my husbands s6 edge and the note 5. We love it and in fact I ordered the new one when I ordered the note 7.

I've only watched videos and have never experienced it directly. What are some of the best games and have you been able to use it to watch movies? I think some of the streaming services have VR compatible apps.

jordans0nly

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
So, I reached out to Verizon about the wrong city on my shipping label, and they told me to contact FedEx. And then FedEx told me to contact Verizon because I, the consumer, am not allowed to make changes on this particular shipment. Ughhhhh!

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Verizon has to do an ITTS ticket for any change. It's formal. But may add a day, FYI.

Clmc84

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Ok so I posed this question once before and I didn't get an answer, not that it matters now since mine are on their way, but...wth happened to the GOLD version of N7??? I havent seen any of the providers with it.

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Ok so I posed this question once before and I didn't get an answer, not that it matters now since mine are on their way, but...wth happened to the GOLD version of N7??? I havent seen any of the providers with it.

I believe the US isnt getting that color.

Posted via the Android Central App

pjbelsch

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
4:17 finally left memphis after days... i swear to god if there isnt a bottle of BBQ sauce in my package im going to be a little upset with verizon.

RustyNeedlePM

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Nice!!! I'm still at Memphis in jail and it just missed the 3 flights to Seattle few hours ago! Hopefully, it's lagging on the scan or maybe they'll fly into Portland and drive up!

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Mine has left memphis as well should be heading on a big diesel to Madison for me. 2 day shipping may get lucky as long as it reaches Madison by 4 or 5 am will hopefully make it on a truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez