Pre ordering at Best Buy?

canonBoy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy's app tonight has an add for the Note 7 preorder with a place to write your email address for preorder info as soon as it's available. I'm just wanting to see how people's (especially grandfathered unlimited data Verizon customers) experience is getting the phone through Best Buy. I'll hopefully order mine this weekend if I can get a Best Buy employee to guarantee that my plan won't be touched (as Verizon stated should be the case with their price hike this spring for grandfathered unlimited data customers).

gthacker

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I've had good luck with my last 2 phones purchased through Best Buy. They were able to activate them with no problems (though I'm on Sprint, not Verizon) and had the phones in stock when they said they would.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Best Buy's app tonight has an add for the Note 7 preorder with a place to write your email address for preorder info as soon as it's available. I'm just wanting to see how people's (especially grandfathered unlimited data Verizon customers) experience is getting the phone through Best Buy. I'll hopefully order mine this weekend if I can get a Best Buy employee to guarantee that my plan won't be touched (as Verizon stated should be the case with their price hike this spring for grandfathered unlimited data customers).

Just pre order through samsungs site that is what I did for ATT, all of the carriers are there you just select color, carrier, and free gift and checkout and done.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Just pre order through samsungs site that is what I did for ATT, all of the carriers are there you just select color, carrier, and free gift and checkout and done.
I tried ordering through Samsung and when I select the gift it adds the total of the gift to my order?

cruiz1022

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Best Buy Pre Orders

Any idea of when Best Buy will allow pre ordering on their site? Ive been checking since midnight and all I've been able to do is add my email to be contacted when available

Joe378

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: Best Buy Pre Orders

I am able to do not now. However the free gift is the watch. I thought it was a choice of the watch or 256gb memory card? I'd prefer the memory card.

Posted via the Android Central App

cruiz1022

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site

Update: I was able to pre order. But they only give the option to receive the watch as a gift ^^

Joe378

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site

So do I have to go to the store for the memory card option?

Joe378

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site

The BB site shows the 256gb card as an option for preorders.

Only for in store pre orders and by online. Just saw it noted online.

Attachments

• 20160803_102111.jpg
    20160803_102111.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 110

canonBoy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
All great feedback on ordering from samsung, but let's try and keep this thread for BEST BUY preorder experiences!!!!

Got the email this morning and their website shows the Note 7 for $349.99!!!! So much better than $869!!!!

Ev C

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Just ordered mine. I always pay full retail because i am grandfathered ATT unlimited plan. Price is steep after taxes at 941.00 but the extra 32 gigs, water resistance, and gear fit 2 are a bonus and i will sell my Note 5 and Gear VR to make some of my money back. Plus 12 months interest free on my best buy card makes it sweeter. Blue coral. Hopefully Best buy will be very kind and ship that bad boy early. I doubt it, but it would be extremly nice to have before i leave for Miami on the 15th.

cruiz1022

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site

Yeah now I see the card option, that's weird. Either way I wanted the Watch. Can't wait to get my Note!

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered mine. I always pay full retail because i am grandfathered ATT unlimited plan. Price is steep after taxes at 941.00 but the extra 32 gigs, water resistance, and gear fit 2 are a bonus and i will sell my Note 5 and Gear VR to make some of my money back. Plus 12 months interest free on my best buy card makes it sweeter. Blue coral. Hopefully Best buy will be very kind and ship that bad boy early. I doubt it, but it would be extremly nice to have before i leave for Miami on the 15th.

I was unlimited with Verizon, but went to a 30GB plan for the family for several reasons:

1. Tired of paying full price for phones
2. Unlimited plan prevented using International Pass and local rates now provided for Canada / Mexico
3. $50 less per month

Unlimited was not worth the total cost for me. I still end up with about 12GB for my use, which is about what I used anyway.

Ev C

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site

I am thinking they want you in the store for the memory card because activation of the line is required. I got a feeling that because i am not doing new activation or updating a carrier plan and buying outright i will not be eligible for the SD card. Best buy pulled this crap last year. The $200 gift card was only for new activation customers not buying outright. However, i was still able to get the free wireless charger.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

I looked at both Verizon and Best Buy pre-order and found that the Best Buy deal wasn't really such a deal.
At Best Buy you get to choose a Fit2 or a EVO+ 256GB card but have to pay $349.00 up front.
At Verizon no gift but you have an upfront payment of $0.00 and you can trade-in an old phone for a $300.00 credit to your monthly billing account.
I do believe I will wait to see what the Gold unlocked version looks like before doing any purchasing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall