Ordered directly from Samsung.com?

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Can't get the status of my order now at the Samsung site. The "loading" animation just keeps spinning on that page. Maybe updated status is coming.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Can't get the status of my order now at the Samsung site. The "loading" animation just keeps spinning on that page. Maybe updated status is coming.
That happened to me a couple of days ago and I thought the same thing. Just checked and I can see my order, same status it's been since the 3rd.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Hearing that the number for Samsung.com order information is 855-726-8721. I tried calling but I am at work and the wait time is too long. Probably a worthless call anyway.

ScottJ28

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I called the 855 number in regards to my order, which was placed on 8/3, and they told me that they had zero information about the shipping date. She did say that is should be on 8/18 or 8/19, but couldn't guarantee. :'( I ordered the blue Note 7 AT&T.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I called the 855 number in regards to my order, which was placed on 8/3, and they told me that they had zero information about the shipping date. She did say that is should be on 8/18 or 8/19, but couldn't guarantee. :'( I ordered the blue Note 7 AT&T.
ScottJ28,

Thanks. I think they are like the carriers and are just not saying anything.

shrxwin

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
So nothing from Samsung yet, but my Verizon order has shipped! ordered on the 12th, they did not acknowledge it until the 15th and it shipped today for 19th delivery saying something like held at shippers request for future delivery...

I will leave the Samsung order in place for now and see what happens!

can't wait... :)

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to call my local BB and see what the chances are for picking up the phone and SD card on Friday. If my card is not charged by end of day tomorrrow, I'll just do that. The main reason for ordering from Samsung was to get the SD card, so if BB will give it to me on Friday, then, why not?

Last edited:

iksorwon

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Hello,
I understand you want to know your order status . I have reviewed your account and see where you preordered the Note 7. The Note 7's will begin shipping around late August. Once the item ships you will receive a tracking number via email. If you have any other questions or concerns please email back. Have a great day!
Shalonda
|Samsung Ecommerce|855.726.8721|
NOTICE: This message, and any attachments, contain(s) information that may be confidential or protected by privilege from disclosure and is intended only for the individual or entity named above. No one else may disclose, copy, distribute, or use the contents of this message for any purpose. Its unauthorized use, dissemination, or duplication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error or you otherwise are not an authorized recipient, please immediately delete the message and any attachments and notify the sender.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
I understand you want to know your order status . I have reviewed your account and see where you preordered the Note 7. The Note 7's will begin shipping around late August. Once the item ships you will receive a tracking number via email. If you have any other questions or concerns please email back. Have a great day!
Shalonda
NOTICE: This message, and any attachments, contain(s) information that may be confidential or protected by privilege from disclosure and is intended only for the individual or entity named above. No one else may disclose, copy, distribute, or use the contents of this message for any purpose. Its unauthorized use, dissemination, or duplication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error or you otherwise are not an authorized recipient, please immediately delete the message and any attachments and notify the sender.
Yep, I am not sure what to believe. I was told that on a chat a few days ago, but someone here in the forums called the number I posted a few hours ago and she wouldn't promise but said they should be shipping this before the 18th or 19th. So who knows. The aggravating thing was when we all ordered, nothing was mentioned about not getting it by the 19th. The weird thing about this late August early September statement by them is I believe that is the date that is supposed to be happening for countries overseas. I know if they truly don't ship till later a lot who ordered through Samsung will cancel their order after getting their phone through a carrier and will never trust Samsung.com again.

xkoolaidislifex

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
I agree that it is a canned statement. Now their website says "shipping in september" if you try and order now. I still have a slight bit of optimism that we will all be pleasantly surprised come Friday. Nobody ruin my dreams.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I agree that it is a canned statement. Now their website says "shipping in september" if you try and order now. I still have a slight bit of optimism that we will all be pleasantly surprised come Friday. Nobody ruin my dreams.
It didn't say that when I ordered on the 3rd, so I will keep that sight bit of optimism with you.

ConstantDefector

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site

But I want to crush dreams 😆

Let me have some fun... Samsung has taken all joy from me 😕

Also, if they are going to give canned responses, at least be consistent with them. Send out a company wide email and tell the reps to say "we are at the bottom of the ladder, we know nothing".

It seems like their bosses told them to say anything but the truth. That, or they are trying to customize the canned responses so we will complain less on forums 🤔

daveappen

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Hello,
Shalonda

I got this EXACT same canned response from Samsung.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Well i just got off a long conversation with Samsung on the phone. I know the "last week of a August, first week of September" is a canned response. Mainly because they are still getting orders for phones today and their managers have just told them to "hold to" that message. They aren't even looking as to when the phone was ordered. Probably trying to save time..... She did confirm that they are shipping first come first serve and "alluded" to the ones who ordered on the 3rd thru 5th would probably be on the first shipment out. She said that they are going to start shipping on the 19th.... BUT take all of this with a "grain of salt" because I don't know how much they are really letting "the cat out of the bag" right now. I told her that the "assumption" by everyone pre-ordering on their site the first few days never dreamed the phones would be received later than the 19th being that you could just walk into the store and pick one up on the 19th which kind of negates the reason of "pre-order". She was very polite and I could tell that they hate trying to give us generic answers to our orders due to the fact that people are getting upset with them. Not sure what others might do but I will probably wait up till the 19th to see what happens. My problem is that they have already shipped me the 256GB card and if I cancel now I will have to work out a way to get the card back to them and then go and re-order somewhere else. (Makes me wish I would have done this through Best Buy). So again I think I will wait it out as much as i hate it and if it comes in real late i will never "pre-order" through them again. But we shall see. As mentioned earlier by PhabPhan I to will "continue to be impatiently patient"... I love that statement PhabPhan!!

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
One more thing. Like others have said everywhere you will know when it is getting ready to ship by your charge card getting hit with the total.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana