Ordered directly from Samsung.com?

xpediency

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
I just called... My order has been on backorder since August 19th. Girl on the phone told me to cancel my order. lol

I asked why can't I just keep my order and whenever the fixed batch is replenished, just ship it out for me by then. They said they couldn't do that because my order was for the old batch. That's pretty hilarious and stupid. They told me they would eventually cancel my order anyways whether I did it now or wait, so I just canceled.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
These guys are something else. I called 800-726-7864 "online sales" on Sunday and they were to send me out a fedex return shipment within a couple of days. Called them back today and they see where I called Sunday but someone dropped the ball. They restarted the process today. She again reiterated that I would have to send my phone in and then "reorder" a new one. Told them I don't want to be without a phone and she suggested I just order like i was getting a new one and Samsung will eventually reimburse me for the old one. So she swears this is really not an exchange. Told her Samsung online is saying people returning phones would have their phone shipped first. She said I am sorry but that is just not the case. Seems like Samsung Canada is handling their customers better. Told her SAMSUNG.COM is a mess to deal with and if she is telling the truth and I have to order like "new" again I will just deal with a corporate ATT store. Not going this Samson.com route again.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
OH GREAT!!! Now CPSC is involved. Does that mean they have to test the new phones before they can be sent out??? Which will delay this even further..

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
OH GREAT!!! Now CPSC is involved. Does that mean they have to test the new phones before they can be sent out??? Which will delay this even further..
Yup
e28356de4d6b7333876f5f289b097ef3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001