Has anyone got there $200 credit yet... from samsung.com preorder

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
For those that took credit rather than get physical accesories on the samsung.com pre-order, have you received it yet? I got the phone on the 4th. I checked last week and they said 15-21 days after delivery. Well today is 21 days. Are they waiting until 11:59 pm to send it or what LOL You bet I will be chatting with them tomorrow :)

Last edited:

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Has anyone got there $200 credit yet

Yes, already received the case and my buds + shipped the other day.
I think the post is reference to samsung.com pre-orders who choose to get the e-coupon instead of selecting pre-order gifts available during pre order. Not the carrier orders or the other orders who claimed via shop Samsung for receiving their pre order credits.

Those who chose e-coupon from samsung.com pre orders are still waiting for the pre order coupons so that they can order whatever they want.

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: Has anyone got there $200 credit yet

I think the post is reference to samsung.com pre-orders who choose to get the e-coupon instead of selecting pre-order gifts available during pre order. Not the carrier orders or the other orders who claimed via shop Samsung for receiving their pre order credits.

Those who chose e-coupon from samsung.com pre orders are still waiting for the pre order coupons so that they can order whatever they want.

fixed title and wording to try and make it more clear for people.

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
For those that took credit rather than get physical accesories on the samsung.com pre-order, have you received it yet? I got the phone on the 4th. I checked last week and they said 15-21 days after delivery. Well today is 21 days. Are they waiting until 11:59 pm to send it or what LOL You bet I will be chatting with them tomorrow :)

I received my $200 credit email day phone shipped.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred