Verizon text message

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have never paid the tax upfront for any of my devices on payments. I thought maybe it would show up as a balance owed, but the balance owed showing up on my accounts page is still my last bill which will auto pay in a few days.
That's weird... I was charged tax when I did dpp before shipment.

bassjo

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 4th and haven't received anything from VZW hinting that the order has been processed or that it is shipping. I do believe they are rolling these out according to regions though.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Just checked my accounts page and I have a tracking number! Wahoo!!

Was hoping it would be the 18th like others I have seen but so far it is the 19th. Maybe once it gets situated through Fedex that date will change. It is two day shipping and it says it has shipped. Should be more like Wednesday.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Just checked my accounts page and I have a tracking number! Wahoo!!

Was hoping it would be the 18th like others I have seen but so far it is the 19th. Maybe once it gets situated through Fedex that date will change. It is two day shipping and it says it has shipped. Should be more like Wednesday.
Verizon has requested future delivery.

uploadfromtaptalk1471196879614.jpg

bassjo

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Finally got something from VZW.

Free VZW Msg: Your order #xxxxxxx was received on 08/14/2016. You'll receive a text message with tracking information when your order ships.​

Also they've charged my checking account for the taxes.

Now waiting on a tracking number. :)

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm still waiting...but I waited till the 6th to order mine������

I ordered mine on the 6th as well, and I just got the "your order has been received" text, so your's should be coming soon if it has't already.

I'm sure my phone we be on shipping "hold" just like everyone else who has a phone shipping from Verizon.

bassjo

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
Yay! - Free VZW Msg: Your order #xxxxxxx is on its way. Track it at FedEx with the xxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxx

I do have a question, if I have free two day delivery and it shows a shipping date of the 15th and that it is actually in FedEx's system as a real shipment. Shouldn't the delivery date be the 17th instead of the 19th?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yay! - Free VZW Msg: Your order #xxxxxxx is on its way. Track it at FedEx with the xxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxx

I do have a question, if I have free two day delivery and it shows a shipping date of the 15th and that it is actually in FedEx's system as a real shipment. Shouldn't the delivery date be the 17th instead of the 19th?
Check the tracking number... Many from Verizon are seeing future delivery requested.

uploadfromtaptalk1471270903019.jpg

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site

As long as your's doesn't say "requested future delivery" then yes. If it says "requested future delivery" with a date of 8/18 or 8/19 then Fedex is required to hold the package at a nearby location and not deliver it to you until that date.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenw0419