09-03-2016 04:52 AM
3,610 ... 137138139140141 ...
tools
    T-Mobile has wireless charging pads on sale for buy one, get one free. I just got 2 for my husband and me. Hurry, run to your nearest T-Mobile if you need some. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I also bought their last 2 Note 7 screen protectors.

They said they only had 4 Note 7s come in. None of which were blue, of course. They were all admiring my blue one and one of the employees decided to switch from her iPhone to Note 7 and began her own transaction on the spot. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Posted via the Android Central App
    ladyc0524, CrisG and LalaKitty like this.
    08-19-2016 12:02 PM
    Did she have yours? A lot of people in your area must have ordered them then.
    Yes she did. Thank goodness!!!!

08-19-2016 12:19 PM
    It's gorgeous, for sure. Though I'm still a bit sad there was no flat version. Bottom line...there is less workable flat screen space than the previous few Notes. My Note 5's display just feels bigger. And glare on each curves apex, is now an issue...as has always been for Sammy's edge phones. Thank gawd they made the curve half the size of the S7e. Anyhoot....I'll love this N7 until it's time to get the S8 in Feb
    The glare on the edge is why I returned the s7 edge. I couldn't stand it. It's still on the note but not near as bad.

Hoggles likes this.
    08-19-2016 12:20 PM
    I was at an ATT store because they have a heavy duty case I wanted and the guy who assisted me said they only got 5 Notes in for today and they sold them already. Sounds like it's industry wide these stores are not getting a lot of devices. IMO I would just order one and have it shipped to you.
    08-19-2016 12:21 PM
    Called about 15 T-Mobile stores in the DC area. None have the blue

I was so looking forward to today too... almost couldn't sleep I was so excited to get my blue Note 7. Oh well, first world probs I guess.
    08-19-2016 12:33 PM
    Getting it soon! Waiting for the ups man to come. Excited! Couldn't sleep!
    Hoggles likes this.
    08-19-2016 12:58 PM

My free gift got approved this morning....nice
    Hoggles likes this.
    08-19-2016 01:34 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...ff20282e17.jpg

When did you submit your request?
    08-19-2016 02:01 PM
    T-Mobile has wireless charging pads on sale for buy one, get one free. I just got 2 for my husband and me. Hurry, run to your nearest T-Mobile if you need some. ๐Ÿ˜Š

They said they only had 4 Note 7s come in. None of which were blue, of course. They were all admiring my blue one and one of the employees decided to switch from her iPhone to Note 7 and began her own transaction on the spot. ๐Ÿ˜Š

The ones with the stand? Tia
    08-19-2016 02:33 PM
    The ones with the stand? Tia
    No, it's this one. I thought it was the fast charger. Didn't notice it wasn't until I got home. Regardless, still a good deal if you don't need a fast charger. I will use the wireless pad while sleeping when fast charging doen't matter.

Attached Thumbnails T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information-3099.jpg ย 
    08-19-2016 02:48 PM

Have any photos of the charging pads? And how much were they? I wonder how well they work through cases (if at all).
    Alabamagirl18 likes this.
    08-19-2016 02:49 PM

Enjoying reading everyone's delivery stories. I picked up my updated gear vr today.
    08-19-2016 02:57 PM
    Have any photos of the charging pads? And how much were they? I wonder how well they work through cases (if at all).
    See post right above yours. Looks like we posted at the same time. ๐Ÿ˜Š

08-19-2016 02:57 PM

Someone asked about charging pads. The stand up one is far better than the flat puck version.
    Hoggles and fgcchevy like this.
    08-19-2016 02:59 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...ff20282e17.jpg

Mine was just approved as well. Also went with the large G Fit 2

Good to see Prizelogic is approving these submissions quick this time around..because that 12 week timer for delivery, starts when we get this approval email, not just when you submit it. Hopefully we'll get em' before November.
    jamesrick80 likes this.
    08-19-2016 03:13 PM
    Did any of you provided your Mailing Address while you register your Promotion in Samsung Promotions website? I got an email saying my offer is approved & they will be shipping the gift to the mailing address provided when registering this offer. But i don't think we have provided the mailing address 0_o any idea on this?
    08-19-2016 03:16 PM
    Did any of you provided your Mailing Address while you register your Promotion in Samsung Promotions website? I got an email saying my offer is approved & they will be shipping the gift to the mailing address provided when registering this offer. But i don't think we have provided the mailing address 0_o any idea on this?
    Oh yes, you have to. It's one of the required fields. Strange how it let you bypass that. So you obviously filled in the IMEI & MAC address, correct?
    08-19-2016 03:18 PM
    Oh yes, you have to. It's one of the required fields. Strange how it let you bypass that. So you obviously filled in the IMEI & MAC address, correct?
    I also wasn't asked for a mailing address.
    08-19-2016 03:20 PM
    I also wasn't asked for a mailing address.
    That doesn't seem right. Even if you've received a promo from them before, the address field is totally part of the submission form. Not just your email address/name.

You guys should contact Prizelogic.
    08-19-2016 03:22 PM
    I can't remember if I did or not. I know it's on the lease agreement I sent as verification of purchase. I used Chrome autofill for the steps I could, so it may have entered in my address for me.
    08-19-2016 03:23 PM
    For me, it was you choose the carrier, where you bought it.... Then the next page you select the prize you want, enter email address.... Then is the page for your name, address, state etc...followed by the IMEI/MAC, proof of purchase pic or PDF.
    08-19-2016 03:27 PM
    Oh tht's strange, it never asked me to enter the mailing address... all i did is selected the Carrier & where i purchased -> selected my gift & Provided my email address -> Provided my IMEI & WIFI Mac -> Uploaded my Purchase order (that has my address from T-Mobile) -> Submit. It never asked any mailing address
    Matt p123 likes this.
    08-19-2016 03:31 PM
    Oh tht's strange, it never asked me to enter the mailing address... all i did is selected the Carrier & where i purchased -> selected my gift & Provided my email address -> Provided my IMEI & WIFI Mac -> Uploaded my Purchase order (that has my address from T-Mobile) -> Submit. It never asked any mailing address
    This. Hopefully they'll ask for it later or something.
    WaitingforSGN7 likes this.
    08-19-2016 03:41 PM
    I didn't even think about that, it never asked for the mailing address for my wife or mine as well...hmmmm
    WaitingforSGN7 likes this.
    08-19-2016 03:45 PM
    I didn't even think about that, it never asked for the mailing address for my wife or mine as well...hmmmm
    I believe that if you've registered a Samsung device with Samsung before, they already have your address, and perhaps won't ask again. I wasn't asked either for what it's worth, but I picked the Netflix credit, which I expect requires email only anyway.
    08-19-2016 03:49 PM
3,610 ... 137138139140141 ...