T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

AS7Edge

May 13, 2016
Visit site
I got a shipping notification on 8/13/2016--but it was a tease--just that a label has been generated

I got another email from tmobile that I was charged

but 3 days later--no updated to the ups tracking number. Sigh. I'm not super concerned about when I get it, I just hope it isn't screwed up already!

Same here. I ordered 8/4, I'm having doubts about getting it before Friday.

Loud Opinion

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Again PEOPLE UPS DOES NOT HAVE THE PHONES! well actually they just got them today lol but if you called ups today they'll tell you they don't have them and won't be lying. Tmobile just sent the first batch tonight to be delivered tomorrow. I talked to someone who I trust 100% was not lying and they confirmed this.

Posted via the Android Central App

Hoon Kim

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
No flights scheduled to Philadelphia, my closest city, but there are some flights to Newark, which is sort of close (but not really). Hopefully I get mine tomorrow if UPS does ship them out!

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Again PEOPLE UPS DOES NOT HAVE THE PHONES! well actually they just got them today lol but if you called ups today they'll tell you they don't have them and won't be lying. Tmobile just sent the first batch tonight to be delivered tomorrow. I talked to someone who I trust 100% was not lying and they confirmed this.

They sent the first batch to be delivered to UPS tomorrow, or to be delivered to us customers tomorrow?

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
There was one that left for Detroit at 6:09 that's the closest to me, about a hours drive. So if my phone was on that flight then all they have to do is drive 1 hr south then there in my city. But I don't think that's going to happen tonight.

Another flight goes into Detroit at 5:39 am. If phone shipped tonight, it may be on that flight.

At this point TMO is holding the phones, so who knows when they will be shipped is anyone's guess!

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
UPS doesn't get product ready for shipment. It is scheduled by the truckload and T-mobile will arrange when UPS is to pick them up. Until they arrange pickup, they don't have the phones.
A large enough shipment gets put into a UPS cargo trailer then driven to the UPS hub which then gets scanned in when they arrive... that's the scan we're waiting for. The Note 7 is a large-enough shipment that It won't get picked up by a driver on his pickup route anyone waiting for a 6 or 7 p.m scan most likely won't see it. The next scan should come between 10 and midnight.

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Isn't it possible that tmobile sent the orders out via USPS to UPS hubs and UPS will ship them out from there? Would that not explain why a lot of us got charged 2x days ago? USPS priority shipping is 2-3 days and the UPS is over night.

jackquinn27

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
No flights scheduled to Philadelphia, my closest city, but there are some flights to Newark, which is sort of close (but not really). Hopefully I get mine tomorrow if UPS does ship them out!

I live in the north suburbs of Philly... I've never had UPS deliver overnight from Newark before but it's about 90 mins away from me... Fingers crossed!

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
This is the first time TMOBILE is using USPS to deliver my phones...this time my blue Note 7 in Priority Mail. Anyone else also? Seems like UPS is most common here though 1471402733916.jpg

graham2024

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

The question is, do I trust you 100%?

mbbyy11

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
From what I'm told there is no specific order not even date u pre-ordered(that sounded crazy btw) but the color makes huge difference all this person said was is if you ordered blue coral after Aug 9 it's a high chance youre getting yours Friday or........ Worse.. Back ordered and if you haven't been charged cancel Christmas on getting yours by Friday

This excites me. I ordered blue coral on 8/7 and I was charged on my card about 8hrs ago. As long as I get it before the weekend (Saturday) I'm a happy camper and no complaints here.

WatermelonSlim

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Isn't it possible that tmobile sent the orders out via USPS to UPS hubs and UPS will ship them out from there? Would that not explain why a lot of us got charged 2x days ago? USPS priority shipping is 2-3 days and the UPS is over night.
I doubt it. Why would they involve UPS at all if they were going to ship them USPS? They'd have just shipped them directly to us customers. No need to spend probably millions on unnecessary shipping.

The USPS was just a glitch on the website. They went UPS from the start.