09-03-2016 04:52 AM
3,610 ... 5859606162 ...
tools
    Scheduled delivery date.
    Information unavailable.
    No change
    08-17-2016 07:08 AM
    Mine showed it was supposed to be delivered today. I changed it to pick up at the main hub in Tampa, hoping I could pick it up this morning. Unfortunately it hasn't left Louisville, Ky yet...Now I wish I still lived in Jeffersonville, IN...lol I guess I'll get it tomorrow. I was kinda hoping to get it a day early, was excited to see it was coming in today. Oh well, another day with my S7 Edge!!
    Oh the struggles LOL I'm suffering with my Note 5 right now as well
    08-17-2016 07:09 AM
    Good morning,

It's a shame we can't charge them interest for holding our money.
    Yep. I think after my phone gets delivered, I may contact Visa and talk to them about T-Mobile violating merchant policies by charging then not shipping for days. I'm sure somewhere in T-Mobile fine print they have something that excludes them from that policy but we'll see.

However, I still think something happened over the weekend that halted their plans to ship. It just doesn't make sense that seemingly nobody else (Verizon, Sprint, ATT, Best Buy) charged any customers over the weekend and then just sat on the phones.
    bhatech likes this.
    08-17-2016 07:12 AM
    Yep. I think after my phone gets delivered, I may contact Visa and talk to them about T-Mobile violating merchant policies by charging then not shipping for days. I'm sure somewhere in T-Mobile fine print they have something that excludes them from that policy but we'll see.

However, I still think something happened over the weekend that halted their plans to ship. It just doesn't make sense that seemingly nobody else (Verizon, Sprint, ATT, Best Buy) charged any customers over the weekend and then just sat on the phones.
    Actually Verizon did do this. My charge appeared on my card on 8/14. My phone has been sitting in Memphis all week, scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
    08-17-2016 07:14 AM
    Actually Verizon did do this. My charge appeared on my card on 8/14. My phone has been sitting in Memphis all week, scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
    So in the same boat as all the T-Mobile ones where a label has just been created? Or is yours have a ton of scan history like some of the others I've seen?
    08-17-2016 07:18 AM
    So in the same boat as all the T-Mobile ones where a label has just been created? Or is yours have a ton of scan history like some of the others I've seen?
    A ton of scan history. But it has not left Memphis for 3 days.
    08-17-2016 07:20 AM

Yeah, I don't know what the plan was or if it got halted. I'm sure there isn't anything that could be done and T-Mobile would just say they have technically shipped, just haven't been picked up by UPS.
    08-17-2016 07:21 AM
    A ton of scan history. But it has not left Memphis for 3 days.
    So technically you don't have it but neither does Verizon. FedEx is in possession. All the T-Mobile phones are still in T-Mobile's possession.
    08-17-2016 07:22 AM
    So technically you don't have it but neither does Verizon. FedEx is in possession. All the T-Mobile phones are still in T-Mobile's possession.
    So are you saying you guys are thinking you aren't going to receive them on or before release date? Essentially it is still the same thing. Verizon requested future delivery dates. It still confused a lot of people because the phones were technically "shipped" but were held at FedEx. I've seen a lot of complaints that 2 day delivery has turned into 4-5, but that really isn't the case.
    08-17-2016 07:23 AM
    It's interesting that in either case, they're being held up. Lends more credence to Samsung basically telling carriers they're not allowed to ship any pre-ordered to arrive before the official release date.
    08-17-2016 07:24 AM
    So are you saying you guys are thinking you aren't going to receive them on or before release date? Essentially it is still the same thing. Verizon requested future delivery dates. It still confused a lot of people because the phones were technically "shipped" but were held at FedEx. I've seen a lot of complaints that 2 day delivery has turned into 4-5, but that really isn't the case.
    T-Mobile is shipping Next Day Air so getting them by release date shouldn't be a problem as long as they ship by Thursday night.
    08-17-2016 07:25 AM
    T-Mobile is shipping Next Day Air so getting them by release date shouldn't be a problem as long as they ship by Thursday night.
    Well that is what I am saying, really it has been the same for Verizon and TMO. Just that maybe TMO isn't sending them out for UPS to hold on to like Verizon did with FedEx. Both companies are still sitting on them regardless.

I have Next Day Air and I am expecting my phone to be delivered tomorrow.
    08-17-2016 07:26 AM
    Well that is what I am saying, really it has been the same for Verizon and TMO. Just that maybe TMO isn't sending them out for UPS to hold on to like Verizon did with FedEx. Both companies are still sitting on them regardless.
    It seems that way, no biggie, reality for me is most convenient day for it to arrive is Friday anyway.
    08-17-2016 07:27 AM
    Nope. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, Next Day Air shipping should have them delivered on Friday.
    08-17-2016 07:28 AM
    I just checked my bank and once again I was charged. This is the 3rd time it showed up, the first 2 disappeared and hopefully this 3rd time is a charm. I hope to get it tomorrow.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-17-2016 07:31 AM
    Nope. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, Next Day Air shipping should have them delivered on Friday.
    I really hope so. What's worrying me is the fact they're not even in UPS possession. At least Verizon handed them over to FedEx and when they get the okay they will ship. UPS still has to pick these up from T-Mobile first.
    08-17-2016 07:31 AM
    I'm expecting my next day air to be delivered tomorrow. Verizon standard is 2-day and most that selected that option show delivery dates of 8/19. I would expect mine tomorrow since I paid extra for overnight shipping.
    08-17-2016 07:32 AM

I have Next Day Air and I am expecting my phone to be delivered tomorrow.
    Verizon actually played it smarter. They got the phones into FedEx system which cleared out their warehouse storage and released their insurance liability on the phones. Now that FedEx has them in their network, they assume the liability.

Verizon also released themselves of any credit card merchant violations as well.
    08-17-2016 07:33 AM
    Verizon actually played it smarter. They got the phones into FedEx system which cleared out their warehouse storage and released their insurance liability on the phones. Now that FedEx has them in their network, they assume the liability.

Verizon also released themselves of any credit card merchant violations as well.
    Well hopefully nothing hangs your shipping up.
    08-17-2016 07:35 AM
    I really hope so. What's worrying me is the fact they're not even in UPS possession. At least Verizon handed them over to FedEx and when they get the okay they will ship. UPS still has to pick these up from T-Mobile first.
    There's really not much of a pick-up. They are sitting right next to UPS WorldPort in Louisville.
    08-17-2016 07:36 AM
    Don't kill me but I think I saw in earlier post that when speed delivery is in place or for this case is so. Many shipments (big loads ) they would skip steps and we might see out for delivery I don't know I am hopeful
    amyf27 likes this.
    08-17-2016 07:37 AM
    There's really not much of a pick-up. They are sitting right next to UPS WorldPort in Louisville.
    Where is T-Mobiles warehouse located? Where do they ship out off to get to Louisville?

08-17-2016 07:41 AM
    Where is T-Mobiles warehouse located? Where do they ship out off to get to Louisville?

Warehouse is in or near Louisville
    08-17-2016 07:43 AM
    I'm on JOD with zero down and I received an email shortly after midnight on 8/16 showing I was charged $0.00 and order is complete.
    No email for me; however ups now shows a package from T mobile for delivery tomorrow 8-18.

networkdood likes this.
    08-17-2016 07:44 AM
    No email for me; however ups now shows a package from T mobile for delivery tomorrow 8-18.

Hey that's good!
    08-17-2016 07:45 AM
3,610 ... 5859606162 ...