T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
If I knew this would of happened I would of just waited until the 19th, drive to the nearest t-mobile store / best buy and have it before all of you stuck waiting for the ups dude.

I agree. They should have it to us on the 18th imo. So if there is bad weather or something else in KY like last night it could cause a big delay and we won't get them on launch day. That's cutting it too close. If I would have known I'd possibly just drove the 30 miles south and buy it in person if they had stock on the 19th. What is stupid is they charged our cards so soon. I think there will be some pissed off people on the 19th if their delivery is delayed.

Joe Philip

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Thought it was too good to be true but didn't notice my choice delivery date for tomorrow I was from Target and not T-Mobile. Sorry for false hope

Last edited:

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
If I knew this would of happened I would of just waited until the 19th, drive to the nearest t-mobile store / best buy and have it before all of you stuck waiting for the ups dude.
You don't have to wait for UPS to deliver. I've already requested a will call hold at the customer center so I can get it at 9am, whatever day it decides to show up.

nitroevo

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Then following the thread for a few days but had nothing to post until right now. I just received a follow email from UPS after a few phone calls and the email states that between two and 6 tomorrow I will receive my notes 7! I'll post a picture in a few minutes

I hope so.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I just looked at my bank account and it has T-Mobile web upgrade... $131 for it to come out Aug.16th. Does that mean it will leave UPS hub and be shipped and I will receive it by Wednesday? Or should it still be delivered tomorrow?

Posted via the Android Central App

Joe Philip

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Originally had tracking and a delivery date for Monday that disappeared sometime on Sunday and no information since then until this about 45 minutes ago.

Attachments

• 148726.jpg
    148726.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 87

gpatrick15

Mar 27, 2009
Visit site
Originally had tracking and a delivery date for Monday that disappeared sometime on Sunday and no information since then until this about 45 minutes ago.

Target?

In other news, I just got the email that the device has shipped from T-Mobile (which, of course, doesn't mean a whole lot of anything until UPS has it in their possession). I'm just glad that I'm officially in the same boat as everyone else.

magia21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

Looks like something coming to you from Target.

Joe Philip

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Okay I feel like a total chump. Sorry I was so eager to hear a response that I didn't notice that it was coming from Target and not T-Mobile

Attachments

• 148733.jpg
    148733.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 134

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Not sure how often folks gonna believe you after hyping us all up about it coming Monday :p

I'm sorry about that..I was hyped as well based on past data and experience. Not my intention to disappoint anyone.

This is a good data point for next release. But I do hope T-Mobile/UPS won't hold back and we will see movement soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helaheather7