T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
This Thread is something else it's a lot of Madness going on here eventually everybody's going to have their phone with them in the next 72 hours people need to relax

Shanda5303

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Just tweeted this to Legere lol
207199c0770c2644a743d5865e88af65.jpg

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
You can refuse shipment, but I wouldn't trust that at all, especially when I'm returning an $850 device.

Posted via the Android Central App
I wouldn't cancel your order, if you are jod, payment plan or whatever. Only if you are paid in full. To much other **** to go wrong. But after paying damn near $3k on phones. I'm not playing the waiting game. They'll refund as they always do, and I just go in store and pay again. And wait for them to refund the money. And I end up saving damn near $30 per line.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
What the difference between waiting to get it the afternoon of the the 19th and in the morning the 19th. Just wait for the UPS guy to bring it. No need to cancel to just pick it up that morning.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
What the difference between waiting to get it the afternoon of the the 19th and in the morning the 19th. Just wait for the UPS guy to bring it. No need to cancel to just pick it up that morning.

You don't get the point of pre ordering you want to have the device before release date you don't want people going into a store that didn't make an effort to get the phone before you.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
You don't get the point of pre ordering you want to have the device before release date you don't want people going into a store that didn't make an effort to get the phone before you.

That is not why people preorder. You preorder to GUARANTEE you have the device on launch day. Just because in the past phones were delivered early doesn't mean that is always the case. People preorder so they don't have to go to the store on release day and battle any lines and risk the chance of the device being out of stock.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
That is not why people preorder. You preorder to GUARANTEE you have the device on launch day. Just because in the past phones were delivered early doesn't mean that is always the case. People preorder so they don't have to go to the store on release day and battle any lines and risk the chance of the device being out of stock.
That may be the reason YOU preorder, I preorder for numerous reasons. But waiting for devices that are already out is not one of them.

DaBlackman619

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
You obviously don't get the purpose of pre ordering. Just because you were spoiled with early phones. What would be real funny is you cancel your order and go to your store to pick up and they said if you didn't pre order you have to come back. Just wait it out my dude. Not that serious.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site

Besides apple, samsung phones aren't hard to get on release dates

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
It's pretty asinine for someone on the internet to have the nerve to tell someone what they should and should not do. There's a reason for every move I make, there's a reason why I had my order in and finalized the second preorder started. I've been through this over a dozen times. So this whole thing with tmo holding out to the last minute is new. And not worth the trouble if I'm going to receive the same day anyone can go pick it up. Might as well just go in and have someone hold what I need for me. And go in on my leisure.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
If that what you need to do to make yourself feel accomplished then do what you got to do. I just got a feeling that something going to go wrong with canceling an order that is already shipped and trying to get one in the store.

At the end of the day everything is written on this forum is personal opinion we're not telling people what to do

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
If that what you need to do to make yourself feel accomplished then do what you got to do. I just got a feeling that something going to go wrong with canceling an order that is already shipped and trying to get one in the store.
You are somewhat correct, since tmo only gives a $900 credit on payment for phones per line. Which is why I said I wouldn't cancel unless you paid in full. As they could easily deny you a phone until they receive your preorder return. Amongst other things. Since I only ordered one gear s2 4G with my preorder. They never generated my new account. So when the wife said she wanted one, I had to pay in full for hers. Which was fine, seeing as that was the end game anyways.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
That may be the reason YOU preorder, I preorder for numerous reasons. But waiting for devices that are already out is not one of them.

Nope, most people preorder for the same reason: convenience. Has nothing to do with getting them early. Maybe that's why YOU preorder, but if you can't wait to receive until the actual day of release, then that's on you. The difference between going to a store at 10am on release day and waiting for the UPS driver to arrive in the afternoon is minimal. I'd rather just have it delivered like most who preorder. The problem is T-Mobile created a monster by delivering devices early, and now people seem to have this sense of entitlement that because they have preordered they should receive their device a week before everyone else.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Nope, most people preorder for the same reason: convenience. Has nothing to do with getting them early. Maybe that's why YOU preorder, but if you can't wait to receive until the actual day of release, then that's on you. The difference between going to a store at 10am on release day and waiting for the UPS driver to arrive in the afternoon is minimal. I'd rather just have it delivered like most who preorder. The problem is T-Mobile created a monster by delivering devices early, and now people seem to have this sense of entitlement that because they have preordered they should receive their device a week before everyone else.

Everyone has their reasons to pre-order and a reason not to pre-order not one person or one reason is correct

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad you speak for the masses. Man you must have an ear to the ground to tell everyone their reasons for doing something😂 the mass majority of tmobile customers preorder from past experience. It's written all over the forums. 😂

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Nothing could go wrong if you just refuse delivery... it's actually extremely convenient to just refuse delivery as a T-Mobile rep will notice that when tracking the order and instantly credit you any credits that are do. Now if you accept delivery that's a whole separate process.

importcraz

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Nothing could go wrong if you just refuse delivery... it's actually extremely convenient to just refuse delivery as a T-Mobile rep will notice that when tracking the order and instantly credit you any credits that are do. Now if you accept delivery that's a whole separate process.
Well, that is pretty true. Seeing as they get notified almost instantly. As item refused, on carrier for return.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I'm glad you speak for the masses. Man you must have an ear to the ground to tell everyone their reasons for doing something😂 the mass majority of tmobile customers preorder from past experience. It's written all over the forums. 😂

Hundred percent correct everybody here pre-order thinking they will get the device a week early TMobile should have put out a statement letting people know that wasn't the case this time around. You cant get upset at anybody being upset at that

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87