T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I honestly don't think it would be a PR nightmare. Verizon and AT&T are notorious for shipping it out the day before and getting it to customers the day of. I never have seen a PR nightmare from it for them. Shipping delays aren't new to carriers .. It happens with everyone. It is hard to control weather so stuff happens.
Hahaha yeah, it is kinda hard...

yomny Martinez

Nov 13, 2008
Visit site
Its a bit sad to see how they lie to your face, stating one thing and then going right back on it within minutes. First im told i'll be charged once its shipped, not when its in packing state, then he says i'll be charged in packing state and then it'll ship on its original date. Makes me feel this isn't a person but one of them AI supports systems and a dumb one at that.

I don't have any issues with shipping on the 18 or 19 what i do have an issue with is them giving you a tracking number a week before, charging you because they had intentions of shipping, upon realizing their screw up or getting a slap on their hands, they stay still and just lie to your face all the way to the end.

I would have been perfectly happy with, hey, we were going to ship but samsung slapped us badly and its going out when we said it would. I dont care about the money, is not like i had planned to use it for anything else.

Attachments

• Chat.JPG
    Chat.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 88

Siggystyle

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
A tmobile rep also confirmed with me that the blue Note 7 I ordered on 8/5 was backordered.

I am willing to wait, but at the same time I might pick up a blue Note 7 on launch day if they have them available and cancel my other order.
Your order is back ordered?? From 8/5??that doesn't seem right... U got tracking info, yes??

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Again my beef is regarding shipping these out on the 18th means bad weather or a glitch that causes delays means we won't get our phones until Monday possibly, after release day and many others have already got the phone from the stores and are able to make their claims for the watch or SD card as well. IMO they should be shipping them out today or tomorrow to make sure we don't get them after the 19th to play it safe. If there are delays and we don't get our phones you can just imagine the PR nightmare that is.

I agree. I was charged on 8/13 after ordering on 8/3 and have a tracking number but TMOBILE is still holding on to my phone and now I read flooding and whatnot is headed toward KY, where my phone is supposed to ship from.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Fun little chat with the T-mobile guys, its a bit sad to see how they lie to your face, stating one thing and then going right back on it within minutes. First im told i'll be charged once its shipped, not when its in packing state, then he says i'll be charged in packing state and then it'll ship on its original date. Makes me feel this isn't a person but one of them AI supports systems and a dumb one at that
If you really want to challenge them, you could ask why they are violating Visa and MasterCard merchant policies by charging before shipping.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I agree. I was charged on 8/13 after ordering on 8/3 and have a tracking number but TMOBILE is still holding on to my phone and now I read flooding and whatnot is headed toward KY, where my phone is supposed to ship from.

It sucks. I mean it's not going to hurt Samsung if we got our phones on the 17th or 18th that is not really early at all.

No its patrick_20

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Whoa! I'm just now hearing this! The blues are on backorder? How do I know if mine is or isn't? I ordered on 8/4 and my UPS tracking info says the same as everyone else's in this thread. I called T-Mobile yesterday and they said nothing about mine being super late because of the color... :/

I got blue too, and mine isn't on back order. But I ordered on the 4th

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
A review is nothing but a personal opinion... whats good, whats bad, its all a personal opinion...just some people have a bigger platform to express there opinion.

No, there's a difference between offering your opinion on something in a subjective way and saying, "This phone is not good because it's too big and I don't like big phones."

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Again my beef is regarding shipping these out on the 18th means bad weather or a glitch that causes delays means we won't get our phones until Monday possibly, after release day and many others have already got the phone from the stores and are able to make their claims for the watch or SD card as well. IMO they should be shipping them out today or tomorrow to make sure we don't get them after the 19th to play it safe. If there are delays and we don't get our phones you can just imagine the PR nightmare that is.

Even if they shipped 2 days in advance something like a weather delay or glitch would do the same. The shipping carrier isn't going to expedite your shipment to beat weather. Say for instance an area is expecting bad weather Friday. The shipper isn't going to turn your package into 1 day delivery and get it to you on Thursday. I get what you're saying but the only thing that would make a difference is if the carriers didn't care if you got the orders early. Otherwise, it would be the same if they told shipping carriers to deliver on a specific day.

Posted via the Android Central App

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Tbh I'm really bummed out with T-Mobile. Even the guy who heled me in the store said to expect the phone to come early.

That's because they almost always do ship early, so he had no reason to think differently. If they weren't going to actually ship early, T-Mobile should have made sure to tell people instead of just using their canned responses like they always do.

No its patrick_20

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
That's because they almost always do ship early, so he had no reason to think differently. If they weren't going to actually ship early, T-Mobile should have made sure to tell people instead of just using their canned responses like they always do.

I hate that they're just dragging us along instead of giving us a straight answer though. Why not flat out tell us they have to hold them for whatever reason it may be.

navyguy00

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
No, there's a difference between offering your opinion on something in a subjective way and saying, "This phone is not good because it's too big and I don't like big phones."

whats subjective or not is up to the person, its nothing but an opinion..... Its your opinion that you think the note 7 is worth buying, its some reviewers opinion that android is a fragmented mess, and the iphone is amazing and reinvents tech that already existed.
And no review just says that cherry picked line, either way you may not agree with the reviewer opinion...but it is still a opinion.

Websters can back me up: a belief, judgment, or way of thinking about something : what someone thinks about a particular thing

Sounds like what someone does in a review....what a surprise. It seems like you are all in your feelings because you dont agree with a review out there.

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
whats subjective or not is up to the person, its nothing but an opinion..... Its your opinion that you think the note 7 is worth buying, its some reviewers opinion that android is a fragmented mess, and the iphone is amazing and reinvents tech that already existed.
And no review just says that cherry picked line, either way you may not agree with the reviewer opinion...but it is still a opinion.

Websters can back me up: a belief, judgment, or way of thinking about something : what someone thinks about a particular thing

Sounds like what someone does in a review....what a surprise. It seems like you are all in your feelings because you dont agree with a review out there.

That exact line word for word? No, but I have seen it said that the person said they didn't like big phone and therefore gave it a con. Phil from Android Central did it. I want opinion on phone performance and specs and how long it lasts. I don't give a crap if the reviewer prefers a headphone jack or not. I don't care if they think it's too expensive. Those are things I can decide on my own. Tell me how the phone runs, period. So, no, I don't agree with the review, but not for the reasons you're claiming.

Fabian Lopez

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site

As long as I get mine by Friday I'm solid. I'm going up to Yosemite for a week on Sat and I'd hate to not have my new phone with me. Not to mention having to wait another week for the phone.

No its patrick_20

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Also, on the tmobile site it says usps priority, but when I track the item it takes me to ups. I'm in CA and I'm dying a little inside cause I have my busted note 4 to watch videos about a phone I might not get till friday. 😒

alt075

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Tbh I'm really bummed out with T-Mobile. Even the guy who heled me in the store said to expect the phone to come early.

I called 611 for a question about a email I recieved. I didn't ask anything about when we would get the phone. She offered up on her own and said we would be getting them early. I went to tmobile to change some features on my account. Again said nothing and the lady there told me we would get them early. They shouldn't be doing that. I am feeling we will get the phone when we get it. There isn't anything we can do about it. So I'll carry on with my note 5 for now. Still a great phone!!!