T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Yep. I think after my phone gets delivered, I may contact Visa and talk to them about T-Mobile violating merchant policies by charging then not shipping for days. I'm sure somewhere in T-Mobile fine print they have something that excludes them from that policy but we'll see.

However, I still think something happened over the weekend that halted their plans to ship. It just doesn't make sense that seemingly nobody else (Verizon, Sprint, ATT, Best Buy) charged any customers over the weekend and then just sat on the phones.

Yeah, I don't know what the plan was or if it got halted. I'm sure there isn't anything that could be done and T-Mobile would just say they have technically shipped, just haven't been picked up by UPS.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
So technically you don't have it but neither does Verizon. FedEx is in possession. All the T-Mobile phones are still in T-Mobile's possession.

So are you saying you guys are thinking you aren't going to receive them on or before release date? Essentially it is still the same thing. Verizon requested future delivery dates. It still confused a lot of people because the phones were technically "shipped" but were held at FedEx. I've seen a lot of complaints that 2 day delivery has turned into 4-5, but that really isn't the case.

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
So technically you don't have it but neither does Verizon. FedEx is in possession. All the T-Mobile phones are still in T-Mobile's possession.

It's interesting that in either case, they're being held up. Lends more credence to Samsung basically telling carriers they're not allowed to ship any pre-ordered to arrive before the official release date.

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
So are you saying you guys are thinking you aren't going to receive them on or before release date? Essentially it is still the same thing. Verizon requested future delivery dates. It still confused a lot of people because the phones were technically "shipped" but were held at FedEx. I've seen a lot of complaints that 2 day delivery has turned into 4-5, but that really isn't the case.

T-Mobile is shipping Next Day Air so getting them by release date shouldn't be a problem as long as they ship by Thursday night.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile is shipping Next Day Air so getting them by release date shouldn't be a problem as long as they ship by Thursday night.

Well that is what I am saying, really it has been the same for Verizon and TMO. Just that maybe TMO isn't sending them out for UPS to hold on to like Verizon did with FedEx. Both companies are still sitting on them regardless.

I have Next Day Air and I am expecting my phone to be delivered tomorrow.

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Well that is what I am saying, really it has been the same for Verizon and TMO. Just that maybe TMO isn't sending them out for UPS to hold on to like Verizon did with FedEx. Both companies are still sitting on them regardless.

It seems that way, no biggie, reality for me is most convenient day for it to arrive is Friday anyway.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Nope. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, Next Day Air shipping should have them delivered on Friday.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I just checked my bank and once again I was charged. This is the 3rd time it showed up, the first 2 disappeared and hopefully this 3rd time is a charm. I hope to get it tomorrow.

Posted via the Android Central App

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Nope. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, Next Day Air shipping should have them delivered on Friday.
I really hope so. What's worrying me is the fact they're not even in UPS possession. At least Verizon handed them over to FedEx and when they get the okay they will ship. UPS still has to pick these up from T-Mobile first.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm expecting my next day air to be delivered tomorrow. Verizon standard is 2-day and most that selected that option show delivery dates of 8/19. I would expect mine tomorrow since I paid extra for overnight shipping.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site

I have Next Day Air and I am expecting my phone to be delivered tomorrow.
Verizon actually played it smarter. They got the phones into FedEx system which cleared out their warehouse storage and released their insurance liability on the phones. Now that FedEx has them in their network, they assume the liability.

Verizon also released themselves of any credit card merchant violations as well.

PorkPistol

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Verizon actually played it smarter. They got the phones into FedEx system which cleared out their warehouse storage and released their insurance liability on the phones. Now that FedEx has them in their network, they assume the liability.

Verizon also released themselves of any credit card merchant violations as well.

Well hopefully nothing hangs your shipping up.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I really hope so. What's worrying me is the fact they're not even in UPS possession. At least Verizon handed them over to FedEx and when they get the okay they will ship. UPS still has to pick these up from T-Mobile first.
There's really not much of a pick-up. They are sitting right next to UPS WorldPort in Louisville.

Imglad12

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Don't kill me but I think I saw in earlier post that when speed delivery is in place or for this case is so. Many shipments (big loads ) they would skip steps and we might see out for delivery I don't know I am hopeful

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699