T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

DroidDavi

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
It says I'll get it Thursday I just wanna see the package move from Kentucky anyone on the west coast get movement after the 1st scan I'm in Vegas

Posted via the Android Central App

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
That usually adds a day, if you want to pick it up find the main hub where it comes in to be put on the delivery trucks. Thats the fastest option.

I agree. If package is diverted to a different address other than the depot it is delivered from, they can add a day to the transit time and not be subject to the Next Day Air on time delivery guarantee.

ILowry82

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Not to say I don't you so but well....If you look back at my posts, I kept telling people that we would get the phones on the 18th. My phone just left enroute to California for delivery tomorrow.

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Ya, I've always heard any changes delay things a day.

It can and the thing is it varies from depot to depot as to how motivated they are to still deliver on time when another package, especially a UPS Air package, gets added to their roster to deliver. The option to delay delivery until the next is often exercised with no penalty of late delivery. I tell most people to just have the package held at the delivering depot and pick it up anytime that day unless delaying until the next day is not a problem.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
That usually adds a day, if you want to pick it up find the main hub where it comes in to be put on the delivery trucks. Thats the fastest option.

You know I was going to change the destination through the website, now I think I will call first, because I don't want to add a day if changes adds a day. I will just tighten the delivery window from 4 hours to 2 hours, since my house is just a mile from the hospital, gonna sneak out and park in front of my house and wait for it. I tell the docs and nurses I be in the hospital cafeteria with some friends for a couple hours,.:D

Shanda5303

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Did you get an email or tmobile site? I havent heard ANYTHING since they confirmed my order on 08/05.

I'm on a Note 3 dammit..... I should have my phone first!! :(
Oh wow, my dad has the Note 3 I'm always going him crap for it but he still does the 2 yr contract bs and expects a free phone every 2 yrs. I keep trying to tell him they don't like to do it anymore they want you to finance it but he doesn't get it... lmao

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
How about setting on your phone! I go to Starbucks on a regular basis and I noticed that woman put there phones in there back pocket...How dumb is that!.my guess this is a fashion statement?.
Can be costly one!

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I finally got my notice. It left Louisville at 2:15. And I should get it today. But in my membership there is one way to change the delivery window. Why not?

Arsenio Martins

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Newscaster:..... Samsung Note 7 was released today. In other news the CDC is investigating mass call ins from employees reporting illness who are not able to report to work. It is not yet clear what the pathogen is but those affected were able to send GIF's on social media letting us know they are on the mend.

TomOfTx

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Make a stop in Rockford, IL? That is an overflow hub for UPS air freight. It should be heading to JFK on the 3:15 am CDT flight from Rockford.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non