T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I had the 12.9 inch one when it was released but sold and got the 9.7 pro. Prefer the bigger one actually.
I want the 12.9. Something to browse,deal with email, play some games, stuff like that. Easier than having my heavy aging MBP on my lap all night

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
UPS delivered my package and someone named Vitale signed for it. Who the **** is Vitale??? On the Phone with UPS because they did not just give my phone to a random person. So pissed right now!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
UPS delivered my package and someone named Vitale signed for it. Who the **** is Vitale??? On the Phone with UPS because they did not just give my phone to a random person. So pissed right now!
I'd be mad. I'd also make them eat the cost for the device too since they were the ones who messed up and if they don't I'd dispute it with my card company and IMO I would also file a police report too. Device clearly wasn't addressed to him and this person signed for your property.

keno101

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
4ee678114e93608949367340908b15ee.jpg

Guess who was waiting for me all day. Soo happy

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
They could have went 6 inches..Right along size my Note 4, both with Tough Armor cases and temp class, the Note 7 is smaller.., has a smaller form factor.. Screen is the same, they could have squeeze out 6 inch, and not go over the size of the Note 4, result, everybody happier.. Just my opinion..

Big learning curve for me here.. Will take it to Sammy at BB as soon as possible to help me out..Also, my temp class fits well but don't know if it is knocking with the sensitivity. Also, want to check to see if the temp glass destorts to.. Will compare it to a naked model in BB...

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
When doing smart switch do I leave my sim in the old phone or put it in my note 7 ?

Haven't done it yet, but they told me that to keep my Note 4 working and my Note 7, take the sim out of my Note 7, put it in the SUPPLIED adapter that comes in the Note 7 box, and my Note 4 is working as usual. To go back, take the same sim, out of the adapter and put it my Note 7... Everything should work.

MarageLewis

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I got a migraine messing with smart switch, trying to get sms and mms moved over. I haven't even explored it yet. :(
PS-I hate that they removed music player. I hate Google Play Music for my non Google play music. Tried finding the old version in Play Store with no luck. :(

Tabbiel1989

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I ordered blue and silver on 8/8. My card was charged two days ago but I haven't received any updates so far. I am starting to give up hope that I will see it before the weekend.

My card got charged on 8/16. I didn't get an update that it was out for delivery until today. You may be surprised.