Will the stylus be effected by screen protectors?

tritan

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I played around with a note 7 in best buy and the writing works well but it got me thinking do Note owners use screen protectors? Glass or plastic sheet protectors? Also there was a pink note 7 I haven't seen that in the line up on android central.

Tech2011

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I've got a Note 4 but I am certain that it would be no different than with the Note 7.

I can't speak for the glass screen protectors, but I'm using a plastic screen protector that came with my Otterbox case and I can use the S-Pen just fine.

I wouldn't worry about the S-Pen working with screen protectors (or the plastic ones, at least).

To address your last point, the pink Note 7, if I understand it correctly, is not available in the U.S. / North American markets. I could be wrong about that, so correct me if I'm wrong. If I'm correct, then it would explain why AC did not show it in any of their coverage of the phone.

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I played around with a note 7 in best buy and the writing works well but it got me thinking do Note owners use screen protectors? Glass or plastic sheet protectors? Also there was a pink note 7 I haven't seen that in the line up on android central.
Note5 here with HD glass protection and the Spen works flawlessly, I just ordered my Note7 today in black ☻

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I can't imagine why any screen protector would cause for the S-Pen not to work, if that were the case, they wouldn't really make any screen protectors to begin with unless they had a disclaimer stating that the device's pen will not work with it which would then defeat the purpose on putting on that screen protector. Just like your fingers still makes the touch screen work irregardless of whether or not it has a screen protector, the pen will be just fine :)