Notifications on the lock screen

Gary_Berg

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I've been moving from a Note 10 (Android 12) to an S23+ (Android 13). I found with the Note that I was best off disabling the Podcast Addict notification on the lock screen because l carry the phone in my shirt pocket and a notification (like a text) wakes up the screen and makes the buttons on the notification active and bumpable.

I disabled the notification by turning off the PA notification channel for the player. This works great on the Note 10 but is unreliable on the S23+. Sometimes it disappears for a while and then comes back after I start listening to podcasts.

I also tried setting the notification to not display on the lock screen (under Settings, Notifications, Apps) but it also is unreliable in the same way.

I thought about trying to figure out what the media container is that holds the media notifications in a carousel, but I'm not sure what it's called.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to disable the PA player notification on the lock screen? I'd love to disable it only on the lock screen, but I'd settle for disabling the player notification completely.

Gary

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol