What color Note 7 did you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xsikal

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
Blue Coral whenever it arrives! Between Verizon being Verizon and Samsung's possible recall / shipping delay, I have no idea when I'll actually get it though. :)

SarahGN

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Best Buy. This was before the recall.
That wasn't a warranty replacement, that was just an exchange. I would have done a return as defective, cancel the DPP, refund your taxes/downpayment and had them waive the restocking fee. Then repurchased when the color you wanted was back in stock. Now you are stuck with silver unless for the replacement devices they let you switch to black.

Of course you would have had to have put another phone on your line and there may have been an issue with getting the freebies. But for me it is more important that I get the color phone that I want.

dnalevelc

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
I got the Blue Coral and it looks amazing. When I swap my phone for the recall I will see if I can get a Black one. Black theme with the Black body looks so damn clean.

Androidboy81

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
Now that the Note 7 is here, chances are (if you're reading this) you've either a) bought one, or b) are thinking about buying one.

While I haven't dropped the $$$ yet to purchase one, the biggest decision on my mind is which color to get. The Note 7 comes in Black, Coral Blue, Silver, and Gold. Oh, Gooooooold! :)

Which color did (or would) you choose, and why???

I went with the silver it's pretty much the nicest looking phone ever!! Also got a completely clear case (rubber) to protect it but at the same time can see the phone and a tinted tempered glass screen protector which looks crazy but would also look awesome on all the colors especially black.congratulations to everyone else with the phone I'm sure you all love it as much

Law2138

Trusted Member
Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'd expect to see another color variant appear in early 2017 to boost sales. Personally, I'm not a fan of the rose gold, so I'd prefer to see a gold, gunmetal or bronze. (In that order)

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
That wasn't a warranty replacement, that was just an exchange. I would have done a return as defective, cancel the DPP, refund your taxes/downpayment and had them waive the restocking fee. Then repurchased when the color you wanted was back in stock. Now you are stuck with silver unless for the replacement devices they let you switch to black.

Of course you would have had to have put another phone on your line and there may have been an issue with getting the freebies. But for me it is more important that I get the color phone that I want.

Uhhhhhhhh. Oh nevermind, I see you were banned. Good thing, because you have no clue about my situation with Best Buy.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I got the Blue Coral and it looks amazing. When I swap my phone for the recall I will see if I can get a Black one. Black theme with the Black body looks so damn clean.

What don't you like about the coral blue? I was thinking of doing the opposite. Returning my black and getting blue.

donb2010

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I had to go with the onyx black because it was the only color available at my local Best Buy and also there's no pearl white. If Samsung made a pearl white Note 7, it would've been my first choice.

jadenerd

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I got the black and its very classy with the S-View Flip case in black. But, now that we have a second chance on getting another color when exchanging the phone, I don't know if I want to keep the black or go with the blue. Then I would want the blue flip case and am concerned that it might pick up pen marks or lipstick and wouldn't look well after a few weeks. Decisions, decisions....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch