Which one, where, and how did you get your Pixel 6/6 Pro?

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
6 Pro Stormy Black 256GB
Google Pixel Buds A in clearly white for free
Purchased unlock from Google.

I would have preferred to purchase T-Mobile, but they did not have 256GB models available.

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I remember you mentioning the Carbon before, that's the first I'd heard of it.... what's it look like? Sounds interesting :p

On the Verizon Business order page, the black is called Carbon and it looks like a cross between grey and black. We'll see when the phone arrives.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
On the Verizon Business order page, the black is called Carbon and it looks like a cross between grey and black. We'll see when the phone arrives.

Nice! Let us know how it looks in person. In pictures anyway, the 6, and especially the Pro, look pretty top shelf :D

phillymade

Mar 31, 2011
glennsilvasy.blogspot.com
1. Which one did you get (model, memory and color)?

I got the 6 over the pro. {Do not like curved screens) in Sea Foam with 256gig storage.

2. Where did you get it?

Best Buy,

3. What promos, if any, did you get? (e.g. free earbuds, rebates, etc.)

Best Buy takes old electronics and gives you a gift card for the amount, I used this towards the purchase (yes you can trade multiple items). Also got the Pixel buds on there promo in white

4. Did you opt for Pixel Pass or insurance

No and No. I'm grandfathered into the old Google music family plan so I don't want to loose that. And I pay $1.99 for Google 1.
Did not get insurance, I never do.

5. Finally, when is your phone expected to arrive?

Allegedly October 28th

Sturm Rider

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
1.) 2 Paper or Cloudy White Pixel 6 Pros 128GB
2.) Got a BOGO with Verizon when I added a line. Long story on that one, but it worked out.
3.) Delivery expected Oct 28
4.) Got 2 cases and bricks for 35% off as well.

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Looks like all of the colors are represented except that coral one so far.

User ezdoit actually posted he got the kinda coral option.

I'm surprised how many went for the pro and in black which is kind of a dark gray. I would have gone for this color if it was a matte black instead.

As for me:

Which one did you get (model, memory and color)?
- Pixel 6, Sorta Seafoam, 128GB (The pro upgrades just don't meet my personal needs and I don't like curved displays)

Where did you get it?
- Google Store on the first day!

What promos, if any, did you get? (e.g. free earbuds, rebates, etc.)
- Free earbuds. No other promos. I plan to offset the cost of the phone by selling my Pixel 5A on Swappa. I thought I was going to keep the 5A but fell into temptation.

Did you opt for Pixel Pass or insurance
- Neither. I already pay for Google Drive storage so I opted for the lowest storage model.

Finally, when is your phone expected to arrive?
- Pixel buds between Oct 26 and 27
- Pixel 6 between Oct 29 and 30

This is the first time in years I buy a brand new device. I usually buy secondhand on Swappa but this phone was priced so well I couldn't resist!

ezdoit

Sep 20, 2019
Visit site
User ezdoit actually posted he got the kinda coral option.

I changed my post to Stormy Black and Store pick up on release day. Went with the store pick up option after they arrested 2 local FedEx drivers for stealing cell phones yesterday - no clue why I changed to the black phone* - when I go to pick it up I may be able to see other colors there and swap - if there is a white Pro there on that day I may opt for that.

*kind of a clue - Stormy Black is more in sync with my USMC tattoo than Kinda Coral - also considered a Samsung Z Flip 3 for about 22 seconds.

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I changed my post to Stormy Black and Store pick up on release day. Went with the store pick up option after they arrested 2 local FedEx drivers for stealing cell phones yesterday - no clue why I changed to the black phone* - when I go to pick it up I may be able to see other colors there and swap - if there is a white Pro there on that day I may opt for that.

*kind of a clue - Stormy Black is more in sync with my USMC tattoo than Kinda Coral - also considered a Samsung Z Flip 3 for about 22 seconds.

Admit it. You want a pink phone! Haha.

Let us know if you end up swapping for another color. I usually love black everything but decided to opt for a bit of color in life for once.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
One of each, free buds with each. Pro is Black and the 6 is Foamy. Both 128Gb as we keep everything in the cloud. Google Store for the 0%. 27th-29th phones...Buds shipped.