What color Note 7 did you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

john_ath

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
Silver Titanium....prefer it from the others...
I think it's the best looking color out there.
I have pre-ordered it and hopefully I'll get it by the end of September.

Kay Rouse

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: What color Note 7 did you buy? Since Gold was not available in the US, I chose Blue.

Now that the Note 7 is here, chances are (if you're reading this) you've either a) bought one, or b) are thinking about buying one.

While I haven't dropped the $$$ yet to purchase one, the biggest decision on my mind is which color to get. The Note 7 comes in Black, Coral Blue, Silver, and Gold. Oh, Gooooooold! :)

Which color did (or would) you choose, and why???

Last edited:

Evan4822

Sep 20, 2016
Visit site
When you go to get one you quickly realize that all the colors are stunning and it was much easier for me to pick silver from online pictures until I actually saw them in person. I still got silver. It's beautiful but just be ready to wipe it off Every 5 minutes. When I get my replacement I may ask to look at a black ones because they didn't have one on display when I bought mine. There was actually a white one at my sprint store didn't expect that.

justin1578

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Coral blue was what made me get the Note 7 originally. Replacement is a silver though. I have a case on this one so I guess it doesn't matter really.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
MizWylie is officially a member of the US Triad. I've owned all three colors, loved black, blue gave me anxiety, and silver won out. I've always been a chrome girl!

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
MizWylie is officially a member of the US Triad. I've owned all three colors, loved black, blue gave me anxiety, and silver won out. I've always been a chrome girl!

Im 50/50 on blue as I had my mind set on silver. But the BB in my area only had blue and black. Tired of black phones so I went for blue. Hopefully they have silver in the next couple of weeks.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Im 50/50 on blue as I had my mind set on silver. But the BB in my area only had blue and black. Tired of black phones so I went for blue. Hopefully they have silver in the next couple of weeks.
I'd say go for the Blue which of course I have

The one thing I noticed is that the Blue shows a lot less fingerprints on the back if that bothers you ??

I'm sure Silver shows these prints like crazy and was the reason why I didn't get Silver though that was my first choice originally.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I'd say go for the Blue which of course I have

The one thing I noticed is that the Blue shows a lot less fingerprints on the back if that bothers you ??

I'm sure Silver shows these prints like crazy and was the reason why I didn't get Silver though that was my first choice originally.

Silver does show alot of prints and the recents and back icons have a yellowish tint I didn't like. I actually had that color as well (long story). I've had every color. Blue is growing on me. So we'll see.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Black was the original. Was going for black again but stock was running out fast and went with the Coral Blue

Elly44

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I love my silver phone, but I have not seen the Blue Coral on display yet. I would love to see one for real and not just in pictures or videos. I hope to see one soon. I just want to see it in person. Elly44

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I love my silver phone, but I have not seen the Blue Coral on display yet. I would love to see one for real and not just in pictures or videos. I hope to see one soon. I just want to see it in person. Elly44
You really need to see one live in the flesh so to speak !?!

I was deadset on Silver but at the last second after seeing the Blue I fell in love with it !!

Do yourself a favor and hunt one down on a display and judge for yourself before getting rhe Silver !!

You can thank me later

joe

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Black for me, then exchanged for a black s7 edge, then exchanged for the black note 7 with a green battery icon. I settled on a black and platinum Spigen case. understated and classy.

Status
Not open for further replies.