Pre-orders for UK

traynor1987

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
I got the black one too, can't wait now, have my tech 21 Evo wallet case waiting so protect the whole thing.

I hope we do get it on Tuesday as well and it's not delayed or anything :)

Dealz417

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Just another quick update for Carphone Warehouse pre-orders...

I just spoke to them on the phone and she confirmed that DPD now have the phones :D, to be delivered on the 30th for everyone that pre-ordered before Wednesdays 25th.

I also came across this...

Just got email from cpw my order is in process of dispatch n can track it with link provided on the day of delivery which is 30th

Which confirms what i was told.

I completely forgot to ask about the Gear VR, but i was last told that it would be sent with the phone, so hopefully that will still happen.

furby23

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Wow!!
How do you know you were in the first 1000?? (Sorry for the silly question, just wondering if I was!! Probably not!!)

Click the link in the confirmation from samsung and it will list the gear vr 'FOC' (free of charge) if you were first 1000. You probably were if you ordered morning of release!

charmz2k2

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Oh yeh!
Great news, I've got it too so must have been in the first 1000!
Still looking as pre-order status rather than in stock, so I'm not keeping my hopes up to receive it before 2nd September... :(

Sam1482

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
Mine is getting delivered today just got the message from dpd but waiting for otterbox defender to come out before I use it

fitcherama

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Also showing Main Status In Progress. Case and VR in stock. N7 'expected in two days'. This was 'in stock' this morning. I guess this is all internal stuff as they are getting ready to ship Monday.

fitcherama

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine with three it's coming half 2 but won't be coming out the box till the defender case comes out

Won't you even open the box and look at it? You could wear gloves and put three duvets under the box. Surround the unboxing area with cushions. Dehumidify the room first to eliminate airborne particles?

Enjoy anyway. We're all well jel

fitcherama

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I'll go naked with mine. Can't bear to cover up such a beauty. I've gone caseless on my iPhone 6S+ and it's perfect. I'm very careful. I have bought a TPU case for those times when I need some protection though when I'm out and about.

traynor1987

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
6a81c3845bf355e729ba24b16cdd7c14.jpg

Just had a play with it at carphone warehouse. It looks awesome :)

SinWithAGrin86

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I ordered mine with three it's coming half 2 but won't be coming out the box till the defender case comes out

How can it be right that people who pre-ordered on the 16th from Samsung have to wait till Tuesday at the earliest and people that have pre-ordered from a network provider get their's first? :/

SinWithAGrin86

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Mine is Main Status not processed

Note 7: expected 2 day
Gear VR: In Stock
Note 7 Case: In Stock

I have a feeling I will not get mine on Tuesday :-X

furby23

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
How can it be right that people who pre-ordered on the 16th from Samsung have to wait till Tuesday at the earliest and people that have pre-ordered from a network provider get their's first? :/

I cant see how we are getting it tuesday mate... Its bank holiday and they use parcel force. It hasnt been shipped yet. My father is a postman and he said parcel force dont process ANYTHING on sunday or bank holidays. There is no chance we are getting it tuesday unless we get charged tonight and it gets expidited(spelling lol) by a private carrier.

I believe we'll get charged tuesday and they will start shipping tuesday. Bank holiday bumped us !

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brownsjames