Pre-orders for UK

SinWithAGrin86

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I cant see how we are getting it tuesday mate... Its bank holiday and they use parcel force. It hasnt been shipped yet. My father is a postman and he said parcel force dont process ANYTHING on sunday or bank holidays. There is no chance we are getting it tuesday unless we get charged tonight and it gets expidited(spelling lol) by a private carrier.

I believe we'll get charged tuesday and they will start shipping tuesday. Bank holiday bumped us !

Surely Samsung should have realised it was a bank holiday though :/ I ordered from Samsung too.

GaffaAce

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
I've been told the Gear VR is set to only come with contract or upgrade pre-orders from Carphone Warehouse.

Metrofone are doing it for £686 with a free 4000mAh power bank, and with a Vodafone Sim-only deal from E2Save Mobiles with a rebate offer that works out at £7.50 or £8.50 per month, so it's under £800 for 12 months, which beats any other deal out there.

There's also a note on their website at the top saying about orders made before 1730 on Monday will be delivered on Tuesday. I called to ask if that applied to the Note 7 and the basic explanation was to do with availability. However, if DPD have been given a stock of GN7's, as Metrofone use them, maybe people will get some Metrofone GN7 deliveries.

One can hope. I've not even made my order yet, as I'm trying to determine whether they're selling the European model (N-930F) or the dual sim Indonesian/ Thai model (N-930FD). I've been putting it off for this time just to see if anyone else had a better offer or if the Gear VR would be supplied with any sim-free deals, but sadly no.

Also, if anyone wants a laugh, just check out the Littlewoods website. They're selling it for £919.99. I'm thinking about phoning them up just to complain about the price :p

Sam1482

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
Don't no how pre ordering from a network u get them first u think it would be the other way round but mine turned up yesterday with the vr aswell

myles93

Aug 28, 2016
Visit site
Spoke to Vodafone this morning and they said that my order hadn't been shipped yet because they don't have enough stock to supply. Anyone else want to use their web chat to see what they say?

fitcherama

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Stock for Note 7 went from 'in stock' to 'expected in 2 days' yesterday and then 'expected in 1 day' today. I'm sure it's their internal system stuff updating. There will certainly not be a delivery tomorrow. With a bit of luck, Tuesday or possibly Wednesday if the carrier (whoever that is) doesn't work Bank Holidays.

traynor1987

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
Spoke to Vodafone this morning and they said that my order hadn't been shipped yet because they don't have enough stock to supply. Anyone else want to use their web chat to see what they say?

What time did you order? I ordered mine on the 16th at 8am on Vodafone and when I went on like chat they said I'll get it 2-3 days early. But I am not holding my breath haha

myles93

Aug 28, 2016
Visit site
What time did you order? I ordered mine on the 16th at 8am on Vodafone and when I went on like chat they said I'll get it 2-3 days early. But I am not holding my breath haha

To be fair didn't order until the 22nd. But thought I'd be okay. What's your order saying? Mines on step 2

traynor1987

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
I'm still on step 2, but based on past experience it stays on 2 until the last minute, then jumps to 3 and 4 on the same day or within a day. I will let you know if it changes. Vodafone tend to be rubbish with pre-orders, had to wait a week for my iphone 6 plus last time.

traynor1987

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
12dbf5ea6643f63f2ae2118ff73bb06c.jpg

Just tweeted them and they replied with that

soul99

Aug 28, 2016
Visit site
I'm annoyed. I pre ordered from Vodafone on the 20th. Went on live chat this afternoon and they told me my order is canceled. So I asked them why and they told me all preorders are canceled because they don't have stock and system update or along those lines. Then I went on the phone to them and without asking for my details they told me they don't have stock and all preorders will be delivered on the 2nd and not before. When I check my order tracking it is on step 2

traynor1987

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
I went on live chat and they also said to me that we will get it early as well. Someone is lying, the signal is awesome everywhere on Vodafone that's the only reason I am with them, even if their customer service isn't the best.

soul99

Aug 28, 2016
Visit site
I spoke to 2 people on the phone. 1 told me they don't have stock so I asked them estimate time. She then told me to hold the line whilst she contacts the supplier. They ended up cutting my phone off. So I recalled and another sales rep told me you won't get the phone before the 2nd