Soft touch Note 7 cases?

trmiv

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know of any soft touch material cases besides the Incipio DualPro? I love that material since it doesn't show prints, and is easy to grip. I may end up with that, but I wanted to see other options.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Spigen Rugged Armor. Unfortunately it only comes in one color, but it's been my go to case for the last five phones I've owned. Love the carbon fiber accent. So depending on what phone you got...no scratch that...I have it on the blue coral, had it on a silver S7 Edge, it'll look awesome on your phone.

$8.99 on eBay w/free shipping.

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I bought the Platinum case/holster at BB when I picked up my Note 7. This the rebranded Sedio Surface. I only bought it for the holster as I'm using the Spigen Tough Armor case and it fits in the holster but the case itself seems nice enough. It's a semi-hard 2 piece slide together deal.

trmiv

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I had the spigen rugged armor for my Note 5 and I liked it, but some of the reviews of the Note 7 version say that it doesn't have a very good lip to protect the screen in the event of a drop. Anyone who owns that case that can comment?

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I had the spigen rugged armor for my Note 5 and I liked it, but some of the reviews of the Note 7 version say that it doesn't have a very good lip to protect the screen in the event of a drop. Anyone who owns that case that can comment?

I got a defective one. When I get my replacement I'll let you know. I'll try and get some pics later. The two side pieces don't fit snug on mine.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Regarding cases with a lip to protect the screen, I was wondering the same thing. How can there be a lip without interfering with the edge? I'd like to see a good one. I'm gonna tip on over to the S7Edge forum to see what they're doing for a good case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo