What message text app do people like?

djclemon

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know how to get the scrolling message preview at the top notification panel to turn on (with either verizon + or stock ) ? I have everything check marked in advanced settings like it should,but all i get is a new text message icon in the notification panel,no scrolling preview?

m24lightsout

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I am also curious about the scrolling message preview in the notification panel. I checked all settings and everything seems fine, however I still don't get the preview. I always liked that feature instead of enabling a disruptive floating notification in Textra

djclemon

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
I am also curious about the scrolling message preview in the notification panel. I checked all settings and everything seems fine, however I still don't get the preview. I always liked that feature instead of enabling a disruptive floating notification in Textra
Exactly! I just cant seem to figure out how on earth to get it back! Ugh

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Several of these alternatives are missing the delay send option that the stock messaging app has. I don't use it ALL the time but it has come in very handy.

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
I hadn't used Textra in years. I downloaded it the other day on recommendation from somewhere here, it's changed soooo much since the last time I used it. I like it, I'm keeping it! I just wished the pop-up message were a bit bigger.

Andy Lam1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
What app will make use of the edge features and bluetooth features for my car, every one I download does not use these features

bmitchell1876

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to use my Google voice phone number on any of the other messaging apps like textra? Or even the stock messaging app?

I'm trying to keep my text limit down so I'm using "hangouts" and my Google voice phone number

Help me get away from hangouts as my only option !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez