Is It True That The Note 7...(slo-mo video question)

Bartone

Jul 31, 2016
Visit site
...Can only record slow-mo vid at 240fps if the resolution is 720p, but the iPhone 6s Plus can record slow-vids at 240fps even if the resolution is 1080p?! Thank you.

BearlyFloats

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: Is It True That The Note 7...

...Can only record slow-mo vid at 240fps if the resolution is 720p, but the iPhone 6s Plus can record slow-vids at 240fps even if the resolution is 1080p?! Thank you.
Hi, welcome to the Forums! It seems that slo-mo video is available at a maximum of 720p on Note 7. However, you can enjoy slo-mo video in up to 2K on Note 7, while on iPhone 6S you can enjoy ANY video up to only to 720p.

Hope this helps.

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

Once again... I acknoledge the awesomeness of the iPhone, and wish I we all could just accept it, and stop with the comparisons. However... since you bring it up... Whats the point in recording video at a resolution higher than the you can look at it.

BTW.. I wrote this entire post in my own handwriting using the s-pen. Good luck to you on your s-pen doing that. (It also makes candy crush easier to play.)

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site

Once again... I acknoledge the awesomeness of the iPhone, and wish I we all could just accept it, and stop with the comparisons. However... since you bring it up... Whats the point in recording video at a resolution higher than the you can look at it.

BTW.. I wrote this entire post in my own handwriting using the s-pen. Good luck to you on your s-pen doing that. (It also makes candy crush easier to play.)

I record every video in 4K because 4K will take 1080p's spot as the standard resolution very soon. Why would I record at 25% of the resolution we'll all be using in a few years.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site

How can you see how many FPS your video is shooting? I thought on the Note5 there were options for 1/4, 1/2, etc?

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

However... since you bring it up... Whats the point in recording video at a resolution higher than the you can look at it.

Several reasons. You are assuming they are only going to look at it on their phones. If I take videos of my kids, I am definitely not looking at them on ONLY my Note 7. Most of he time I'll be watching them on my PC, my TV, or my iPad so we all can enjoy it.

Secondly, even if someone's current phone can't VIEW a certain resolution, perhaps their next phone can, and they will be able to view that great sharp video then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699