Phone heating up?

spasell

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
95d8c1ed15067ec694abd982304aa6d0.jpg

Man my phone heats up.

I'm not sure why it is. I don't really have anything running that would cause it to happen. I've just been browsing articles no video and checking Facebook.

One thing. I have downloaded Apple Music since I've a library that is big. I didn't want to give that up obviously.

I don't have it set to send notifications so I am very confused as to why it is always running and ends up on thizost attached.

I know why FB (they need to do something about that) but trying to see if that is the reason my phone heats up.

I don't get it. My iPhone rarely ran hot if at all.

Thoughts ?

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I had an event last night where the device got hot. First time so far and trying to figure what triggered it. I was messing with power saving settings and some games when it happened, but would expect heat issues if overclocked. I was of course going the other way since using power saving settings.

Had to restart my phone, since it got real laggy and icons were slow to activate when pressed. Some of the sheen has worn off on my stellar impression.

alejovh1#AC

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, my note 7 was also really really hot with barely any usage. I did reset it to factory settings and that didnt help. Took it back to T-Mobile and they refused to exchange it for that reason. They made me really mad and just returned it and paid the restocking fee. Waited a day and got another one at a different Store and this one does not get nearly as warm as the other one. It does get warm with heavy games but not with videos or regular usage.
I would recommend doing a factory reset and go from there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana