DND mode on Note 7 question?

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Is the Do Not Disturb mode on the Note 7 any different than on other Android phones?

I'd like to enable it however it seems the "Calls From" section is limited to just - All, Contacts only, Favorite Contacts only and None.

The only exceptions I want on while in DND mode is phone calls from 2 specific numbers (my dad who is getting up in years and the Alarm company for my office).

Short of making just those 2 numbers my only "Favorite Contacts" is there a way to accomplish this with Note 7 DND Mode?

Thanks.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Is the Do Not Disturb mode on the Note 7 any different than on other Android phones?

I'd like to enable it however it seems the "Calls From" section is limited to just - All, Contacts only, Favorite Contacts only and None.

The only exceptions I want on while in DND mode is phone calls from 2 specific numbers (my dad who is getting up in years and the Alarm company for my office).

Short of making just those 2 numbers my only "Favorite Contacts" is there a way to accomplish this with Note 7 DND Mode?

Thanks.

I've tried to figure it out but I think, for me, Verizon has kind of cut the legs out from under the racehorse. I'm not sure if it's a carrier thing or if it's a Samsung thing, but the Do Not Disturb is seriously limited.

P.S. I was hoping this post was about Dungeons and Dragons.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

Thanks.
I think those are the only options for stock. What I do is have Silent as my default ring tone, and custom ring and notification tones for the few people who I actually want to take calls from. I'm sure there are third party apps that can help though

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non