Merged Samsung Pay $5 Dunkin Donuts to my DD app card before phone gets turned in

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I am already waiting long enough for Samsung to refill my $20 that was lost when my Samsung Pay app was corrupted, I have waited a week already, so I went online and merged my $5 Samsung Pay Dunkin Donuts card to my DD app and now I don't have to rush and use it before I turn in my phone for the recall replacement. That said, I will have to use my $20 quickly once I get it back.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Thats good , I need to find a DD store today......
What corrupted the account one person said a gaspump but those are risky any way for scamming.
So far I have had really good luck with this (becides one cashier that was clueless) and my learing curve has improved too.
Dont need a reader to work just the Magnetick strip were you swipe the Card

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Thats good , I need to find a DD store today......
What corrupted the account one person said a gaspump but those are risky any way for scamming.
So far I have had really good luck with this (becides one cashier that was clueless) and my learing curve has improved too.
Dont need a reader to work just the Magnetick strip were you swipe the Card

I was the one who thinks the gas pump corrupted the app. Since reinstalling the app has worked great again.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Made it to DD for donuts and coffee I open up samsung pay to the DD gift card enter my finferprint and the card opens with a scancode saying scan here to retrieve[surprise was expecting regular SPay trans] so I show the cashier and she says this location does not have a scaner , so she enters the account/pin number that showes and it says unkown account , so after nicely complaining the manager comps the purchase, and I leave with gift card intact , but dispointed I didn't get to use samsung pay.
And in sothern ca. there isent very many DD stores long drive between.
So who would think a Promotional store and coupon would not work at the store

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs