Note 7 Owners club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
JUST GOT MY TEXT FOR REPLACEMENT FROM THE CPSC.. A short statement with the approval to exchange my note 7 to a new note 7 this Wed. at Verizon. Start the bubbly flowing and watch your texts. Congratulations everyone!!

athenatp

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ha, I did order the S7 Edge on Tuesday didn't want to be without a phone if things got worse, but it never shipped. Hopefully they won't ship it...So I will be waiting to exchange my Note 7, never been happier.....

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
a4316c9052de01082a9629eef8bc40af.jpg

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Bad news! I don't want to see a stupid green icon sitting with the remainder of the white icons. I really hope this is wrong. If they do that I might actually wait for the N8. It's bad enough that they always ship white everything with black Notes. This is bogus.

I swear I have seen a Theme/App where the battery indicator was GREEN. It may had been NOVA PRIME or an app called Battery Saver. (Yeah, I think this was it...still either app or theme ). So, just imagine it being another theme or another stock app.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Nice idea, but I'm one of those that a green icon in the midst of all the other white icons will make me crazy. That said, if Sprint will give me the pricing that I was supposed to get (with proof), I may be back. Such a great phone. If things hadn't gone wrong with the battery, it would have killed the iPhone.
I swear I have seen a Theme/App where the battery indicator was GREEN. It may had been NOVA PRIME or an app called Battery Saver. (Yeah, I think this was it...still either app or theme ). So, just imagine it being another theme or another stock app.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I resent you calling me Stupid.
I'm a Big Boy. I don't need you or anybody else telling me that I need to turn my phone in.
Its my responsibility on what happens. Not yours. I do not live in your world.
I worked the streets for many years with all kinds of products being recalled.
CAn take control of about any situation that comes up..
I need to go to the Phone stores and show the people that sells the phones your post.
We are STUPID cause the phones have been recalled and we haven't turned them in.
Like you are a engineer.
YOu have a opinion. your opinion don't over rule my choice.
Cardboard, I'm sorry I hit a nerve - I wasn't "CALLING" you stupid - it's a saying that's been around forever! When the news hit, there were 12 phones and we were told to stop using them, then there were 35 - It made National News and International News - now there are 100 burned - How many have to burn before people have to stop using the damned things and do what Samsung is asking? (And by the way, I am a retired Field Service Engineer with Siemens Medical Systems... which means absolutely nothing in the cell phone industry!)

That's all I was trying to say and in, YES a rather sarcastic way but then you were being a bit thin skinned as well!

I am sorry if I offended you or anyone else.

Last edited:

From A Buick 8

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
Cardboard, I'm sorry I hit a nerve - I wasn't "CALLING" you stupid - it's a saying that's been around forever! When the news hit, there were 12 phones and we were told to stop using them, then there were 35 - It made National News and International News - now there are 100 burned - How many have to burn before people have to stop using the damned things and do what Samsung is asking? (And by the way, I am a retired Field Service Engineer with Siemens Medical Systems... which means absolutely nothing in the cell phone industry!)

That's all I was trying to say and in, YES a rather sarcastic way but then you were being a bit thin skinned as well!

What happens in the club stays in the club, now make it rain :-$

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site

Thanks dude.
But I can't lay down my Note and just give up.
This is my 1st note.
Really like it.
If it catch on fire, I can handle it .
Which eveb 100 phones in 2.5 million ain't bad.
My phone is doing great oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez