Note 7 Owners club

Status
Not open for further replies.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
So pissed at Samsung right now. I had to buy the new VR as the old one wouldn't work with the note 7. Love the edge but really love the note 7 as I'm a huge spen fan. I'm sick of reprogramming a phone due to their stupidity an their $25 is a damn joke! I've spent tons of money on accessories. I'm not giving them back my phone this time. They need to cater to us!! If I didn't have their damn watch, vr, tablet an TV that I use all together I'd go to apple and I don't like apple. A damn home phone sounds good about now!
Sold my free promo gear vr so I at least recouped something lol. Waiting on the 256 gb memory card promo now for the s7edge

warlocks_x

Oct 11, 2016
Visit site
I am starting to get the feeling that there is only going to be a small number of us who end up owning the Note 7 when this is all said and done. On one hand this may be good for us at first, might be able to get some cheap note7 accessories, but later they may become scarce.

I have committed to the note 7 for at least the next 2 years, just need the swap to happen so I can settle into using my new phone daily.

So who else is looking forward to being one of the few?

Im so happy to tell that you are wrong..!! :p cause its not few..! we have a massive crowd who are willing to hold this NOTE 7... and almost 90% chose the replacement device... so lets see whats happening... even im gonna stay with this NOTE 7 if they go for another recall or proper fix!

From A Buick 8

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
Im so happy to tell that you are wrong..!!cause its not few..! we have a massive crowd who are willing to hold this NOTE 7... and almost 90% chose the replacement device... so lets see whats happening... even im gonna stay with this NOTE 7 if they go for another recall or proper fix!
I am sticking with it as well. For me it will be easy, I rarely travel on a plane so no worries there and I really do not care what the folks around me say. So yes if I can keep this phone from being bricked somehow then I am in.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Just had a conversation with my fiancée. I'm stuck with accessories and gift cards I have to try to use up or lose out on. We're getting married in the next year, we have a sick dog, and the current state of my job isn't stable right now because of some bad contracts.

This really sucks because she saw what I go through in the process with deciding to spent time and money on a device like this. I asked her if I were to get another device now, would I still be able to get the new Note next year, and she responded with No. Simply because these things aren't cheap, and we buy our devices outright. I was considering going to the S7 edge until the next Note, but she knows that's not the device I absolutely wanted., so she'd rather me try to recoup all of my money until next year. I do kind of agree with her. A part of me is so torn because of the cases, and screen protectors I don't think I can return, because of this. And the fact that the S7 is a less pricey device. Considering all the things this device and the S7 have in common, I'd be willing to "downgrade" until the next Note comes out, but not if I have to wait another two years at the earliest to try to get another Note.

This is really so disappointing and disheartening. It's hard for me to distrust or be angry with Samsung, because as far as I know, they designed this device to be a top of the line, high quality and feature rich device. I don't believe that the had any malicious intent with the way this went into the Note 7 or that they had any previous knowledge that these events would play out as they are or have the high number of issues they're having. Do I wish things happened differently, absolutely. I'm sure we all do. Not that I don't love my BlackBerry Passport and BB10, but the devices are night and day. And nothing else out on the market seems to be close to what I'd like to have as much as the Note7, right now. I would like to thhave no the S7/S7 Edge would play a close second considering the similarities.

I'm really just torn on what to do.

Sorry for the rant.

ilordvader

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
They will have to come in with the Army to make me shut down my Samsung Galaxy Note 7 or ask me to give it back :D lol
I AM KEEPING MY NOTE 7 ;)

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Samsung Officially Discontinued NOTE 7...?? is this true..?

Yes. Discontinuation of the Note 7, let alone any product in this situation, was inevitable. Not company would dare put themselves or their customers through a second recall and exchange, let alone want to go through it the first time. Why would this be so hard to believe?!

From A Buick 8

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
Yes it is officially discontinued.

If you dont care about support for a phone up to you to keep it.

But if you want updates, support, resale value etc.... not a good idea to keep it.

I could careless about updates or resale value so i am good (and i yes i meant that i COULD care less). Still keeping mine, it is a great phone for my needs.

frankenhooker

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
People who are willingly keeping a phone that can potentially endanger themselves, or others, are fools. There's no other way to put it.

There's a reason the phone has been withdrawn and essentially discontinued.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
this is from yesterday.

I took a pill to knock me out last night, I was fuming.. So after all the drama and hyperbole, I'm keeping my 7, at i own it and no one can take it from me. And u won't be without an Spen. However I need something to use in public, planes, etc. I know everyone's involved with their own mess right now but what would you do if you had a choice at this moment. Get the N5 or the S7edge? - didn't like the edge it felt too small,. I'm too entrenched in all things samsung. Unfortunately that's just my reality. Thanks in advance for any chance ANYONE can send my way.

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Never say never. I really like this phone. My car battery blew up way back in 1978-toyota fj40. Hosed the acid off in engine bay, fitted a new regulator (ask an old mechanic) & off we went. I'll stick with it unless they disable it. Gee, wish I had a VW Golf.

jackash0912

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Yes. Discontinuation of the Note 7, let alone any product in this situation, was inevitable. Not company would dare put themselves or their customers through a second recall and exchange, let alone want to go through it the first time. Why would this be so hard to believe?!
Source? I'm only seeing production was halted till they found out what was going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa