So, how can I find a galaxy note 5 with 128 GB?

wgrayson

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
There's a reason I'm posting in the Note 7 forum. I was on my way to upgrade from a N3 to N7 and then the recall hit (which proves my point to never be an early adopter :D ). One of the biggest benefits that attracted me to the N7 was the option to expand memory with the SD card option. So, here's a complicated question: N5s were available with 128 GB storage, but only in Asian markets. Does anyone know if those are still available, and if so, can an English Android OS be installed on them to work with US carriers?

To be honest, I'm not a fan of the Edge design of the note 7, but I do admit the more powerful battery is enticing. If I could find a N5 with better storage options I would be a happy camper!

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
There's a reason I'm posting in the Note 7 forum. I was on my way to upgrade from a N3 to N7 and then the recall hit (which proves my point to never be an early adopter :D ). One of the biggest benefits that attracted me to the N7 was the option to expand memory with the SD card option. So, here's a complicated question: N5s were available with 128 GB storage, but only in Asian markets. Does anyone know if those are still available, and if so, can an English Android OS be installed on them to work with US carriers?

To be honest, I'm not a fan of the Edge design of the note 7, but I do admit the more powerful battery is enticing. If I could find a N5 with better storage options I would be a happy camper!

Well u can't. 64gb if you're lucky. Sorry.