Anyone switching colors now that the replacements are near?

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm undecided. Need to see the other 2 in person. I originally ordered blue, but they sent me black for some reason... now I'm leaning toward the silver, but will wait to see them in person, assuming they even allow us to switch.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm sticking with black but was thing about silver/chrome. :p

Anyone switching colors?

I had the black Note 7. Using a silver S7 Edge.....just can't get used to it. From what I understand the S7 Edge and the Note 7 silver are the same. Almost like a mirror finish.

I'm sticking with the black.

robber

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
Very carefully considered this and after using a s7 edge in black (I get it is not black/black) I am going to stick with blue coral. However, if they don't have blue coral, I will take whatever I can get!

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Keeping the black. Before the recall I ordered a black carbon fiber skin. Gonna be soooo nice. And I've taken my case off since the recall. I'm gonna stay naked. #risquè

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Sticking with the beautiful, classy, and unique coral blue with goldish metal trim. The black onyx looks quite nice though. That was always my second choice. Can't go wrong with any of the 3 colors... it's not like they're ugly. It's a beautiful phone in any of the available colors, but yeah... still #TeamCoral