Now is your chance! Get out of "Note 7" free card

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I traded in my Note7 for an iPhone 7 and I don't regret it one bit. I wanted a drama-free phone and I got one.
You've had your phone for less than a day a day you think it's drama free? Just wait, there will be plenty of drama with the new iPhone. At least the note 7 is the best phone on the market, I'll deal with some drama for the BEST. Good luck I hope you don't have to deal with drama like we did with the note 7.

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I got the iPhone 7 in the mail today. 2 things, first it's my wife's and second I am not an apple fan. I get the mass appeal. Vanilla is in every flavor, the most widely used. It's just not for me. I am sure it's got things, but the ui is the same as her 5s. And maybe that's why so many people like it. It also looks and feels like a step back words. It's rounded the iPhone from 4 years ago. Plasticy feel. Again. I am not a fan but I certainly wouldn't switch to one. I know they are much more predictable, but they have issues too. I also don't like the shell game they play with money and rights. The headphone jack, has more to do with making money off there customers and controlling content then spacing. If you want ton make headphones to fit iPhone, the best prepared to pay a royalty. You want to mess with digital content on an iPhone oh wait now that everything is digital apple can lock out content. Nope not for me.

Bet then again, I am still seeing things that were in my palm pre, being released as cutting edge. That phone was 2009. Webos rip.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
...then WHAT are you doing hanging around here? Don't regret it one bit yet here you are back reading our drama! :)

My wife got the 7 plus today and the battery life is amazing. We both left the house at 100% and a few hours later she had 70% and I had 40% plus there's absolutely no lag in the 7 plus its very snappy

Amb312

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
My son got his first iPhone yesterday and it took 3 hours to get an apple id created. After it finally started working right, the iTunes store was down. He was so mad. He only got it because of the imessage his friends all use.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
My wife got the 7 plus today and the battery life is amazing. We both left the house at 100% and a few hours later she had 70% and I had 40% plus there's absolutely no lag in the 7 plus its very snappy
...and you we're using a Note 7? 40% in a few hours = something is seriously wrong with your Note 7! My note 7 in a few hours would have been more like 85% - it was awesome (until I parked it to wait for the new ones!)

mmsean

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
You're talking about the Apple 7 + and in a couple hours you had 40% battery that sucks

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Yes that is a pain with Apple servers are bombarded (not an explosion pun) with maybe 5... 10... million people all over the world setting up new iPhones on it's launch day :confused:

My son got his first iPhone yesterday and it took 3 hours to get an apple id created. After it finally started working right, the iTunes store was down. He was so mad. He only got it because of the imessage his friends all use.

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
My theory on the extreme battery life difference is that the Note 7 user was probably USING his phone since it can DO so much...and the iPhone 7+ user had hers nicely tucked away in her purse the entire time. :p

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Now is your chance! Get out of "Note 7" free card

...and you we're using a Note 7? 40% in a few hours = something is seriously wrong with your Note 7! My note 7 in a few hours would have been more like 85% - it was awesome (until I parked it to wait for the new ones!)

I get six hours SOT, but usually leave the N7 in FHD and limit network and app tasks in power saving settings customizations.

Compare the N7 in FHD with the 7+. N7 still looks better and is the only fair way to compare.

Power savings off I get 4.5 SOT.

Last edited:

cincydavid513

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I came from a iPhone and jumped to the note 7.. I liked my iPhone but it's just got stale! IOS 10 got a little better with customization but it's still the same old iPhone.. This note has everything i could ask for and I'm sticking with it

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
lol iPhone 7 can't be drama free when you own one and come to the galaxy note 7 site to tell people about it.

Turn your note 7 down to 1080 display. It may last just as long.

lol

But the whole device has a **** ton of drama because they actually removed hardware for hardware noone asked for...Good job Tim.

turb0wned

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: Now is your chance! Get out of "Note 7" free card

I get six hours SOT, but usually leave the N7 in FHD and limit network and app tasks in power saving settings customizations.

Compare the N7 in FHD with the 7+. N7 still looks better and is the only fair way to compare.

Power savings off I get 4.5 SOT.

If I left mine on FHD, I got over 7 hours SOT. I have screen shots if people need proof.