Now is your chance! Get out of "Note 7" free card

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Why would I downgrade to a V20? Sticking with my Note 7... most complete smartphone on the market at present.

The iPhone 7 would be a somewhat appealing option if it was early 2011.

dstrauss

May 7, 2014
Visit site
It's very comical that people are returning their Note 7 for a IPhone 7 Plus. Seriously, other than a newer camera, Water resistance and no Headphone jack, How is it any better than the 6S Plus?

The real issue, for some of us, is that we gave up our 6 or 6s Plus to jump on the Note 7 bandwagon, and now that it is losing its resale value faster than a Ford Pinto, we are stuck going to the 7 Plus.

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
You can drill a hole for the headphone jack LMAO

The N 7, whether one prefers an apple device, or any other, remains the most feature rich phone on the market.

In all ways and by any objective measurement.

After that , it becomes one's own personal preferences, and actual user experiences, with each iteration of whatever flagship phone one is dedicated to.

Occasionally, and by exception, some apple folks, and some Samsung folks, and some HTC folks, and some LG folks, get a phone which is slow, has poor battery life, and or some other abberration..........on and on and on......

However, most flagship users love their phones and have great experiences with them

This is true for me, a dedicated addicted S pen Note loving fool.

I have yet, in any way, by any measurement, experienced anything but excellence with the Note series, including my Note 7 1.0 version and now my even better 2.0 version.

Most flagship users, regardless of their phone selection, would echo these sentiments.

Loving my Note 7 !!!

LailaAK

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Samsung should allow ALL Note 7 owners to trade up to the Note 8 for FREE
when it is released. That's only fair. (in exchange for a signed and notarized
legal release promising not to seek legal action, either individual or class action
against Samsung for the whole Note 7 fiasco)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I think all nite 7 purchasers should get a 50 percent discount voucher non transferable for new note 8 or 9 valid for 2 years.

This would be an awful idea if they want to stay around as a company. They still have to make money -- mistake or not.

The Zombified

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
"1. 7+ People are raving about the battery life, but the N7 is an equal if you adjust the display to 1080P and limit background tasks (iOS like). Even at 1080p the N7 display wins IMO."

My son has had the 7+ for just over a week and he gets no better battery life then I do with my N7.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87