New promotion for the new N7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
What is the vr thingy? 1 what does it do and why is everyone going crazy over it?
Virtual reality goggles. Have you ever owned or used a nintendo 3ds? Well its the same concept only on steroids.
Ive nevet even tried on a VR headset , probably would never buy one. This is just a good opportunity to own one.

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Wait are you saying I can get this VR promotion if I just exchanged my phone, aka recall?
Yes.
Can I submit more than one claim, one for my first note 7, and second for my second note 7?
Yes, as long as you used your first receipt for your first N7, and your second receipt for your second N7.
How all does this work????
Just use Samsung.com/promotions and follow the directions. The window to put in a claim for the original N7 promotion (Gear Fit 2/SDcard) has closed. If you already submitted for the original promotion...great! Right now you are eligible to submit your new N7 for the Try on the Future promotion (VR/SD card). The site lists the S7/S7E as the phones you can claim, but the (new) N7 will work for that promotion.

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Are you going to submit for the card or the VR?... I really wish the Gear Fit 2 promo was still available because I would really like to have one of those.
I went with SD card on my first N7 purchase (received), since I already have a Gear S2 Classic. I have the VR order approved, but not shipped (from my S7E claim). I, too, wish I could get the Gear Fit 2, but I'll just get the SD card; maybe sell it, maybe trade it for the Gear Fit 2 with someone here, maybe keep it.

nizmoz

Banned
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm going at lunch today to get a Note 7 in blue. They finally got one in to sell. This is a reseller AT&T store. Neither AT&T or Best Buy will sell them. Best Buy said only if I ordered it online for pickup.

delynnie

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Just got my new replacement Note 7, and am trying the promotion...Question? How do you find the Wi-Fi MAC address? I have the IMEI but don't know where to find the other!! Help Please, and Thank You :)

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Just got my new replacement Note 7, and am trying the promotion...Question? How do you find the Wi-Fi MAC address? I have the IMEI but don't know where to find the other!! Help Please, and Thank You :)

Settings>General Management>Status ---- It should be the fourth item up from the bottom. Hold down on the number and it will copy to your clipboard, so you can just paste it into the promo site.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I had a similar experience yesterday when I called Samsung about my submission for the new VR. The rep said I was eligible as long as I had a new receipt, which I do. Are you going to submit for the card or the VR?

I would gladly submit for another something but I don't need a 2nd micro SD card or VR. I really wish the Gear Fit 2 promo was still available because I would really like to have one of those.
Exactly the reason why everyone should of taken the gear fit 2 option in the first note 7 promo....i knew it wouldn't be back for a while so I chose that option then and now I will soon experience all 3 options....they always had the free microsd cards and vr headsets typically as a gift option.....

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Is promotion for Note 7 extended by Samsung?

wondering if people get the Note 7 now, will they be able to select one of the two promotional items that was previously offered before the recall?

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: Is promotion for Note 7 extended by Samsung?

wondering if people get the Note 7 now, will they be able to select one of the two promotional items that was previously offered before the recall?

As of right now, the only promo that is valid for the N7 is the Try on the Future (Gear VR or SD card). Even though it only lists S7E/S7 on the promo site, the N7 will work for it.

oldskoolstyle70

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Same here but only on the gear VR. The memory card still has the original approval message.
5744bf389a01b7488a1335e5dd407a20.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress