will note 5 screen protector and cases fit note 7?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Like the other poster said, it's just not the right size. Unless you can find a flat protector without cutouts that only fits the screen (which would be for any other kind of smaller phone) then it just won't fit.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Like the other poster said, it's just not the right size. Unless you can find a flat protector without cutouts that only fits the screen (which would be for any other kind of smaller phone) then it just won't fit.

Thanks, I'm just going to use one of my v10 screen protector and cut it till I find one I like. These curved edges seem to cause issues. I will probably stay with a flat face only protector. I hope that is a good idea... What do you think?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
It won't be ideal, but not terrible. As long as you can keep as much of the flat portion covered, a case should help keep scratches away from the curves.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you

I've used IQ Shield's 'case friendly' protectors and that's exactly what they do: cut off SOME of the edges (it still curves a bit) so that they don't touch case edges. It leaves a little of the screen unprotected, but it helps with peeling off from friction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty