So I have 4 pages and I'd like a different wallpaper for each page. The pixel dimensions for a page on a Note 7 is 1440x2560. In photoshop I created an image that is 5760x2560, 1440x4 is 5760. How to I set up the phone so when I swipe from one page to another the wallpaper changes. I have Nova Prim Launcher and have enabled developer options but no matter what settings I try the wallpaper stays on the first one I created, driving me nuts. Thanks!
    09-29-2016 05:07 PM
    So I have 4 pages and I'd like a different wallpaper for each page. The pixel dimensions for a page on a Note 7 is 1440x2560. In photoshop I created an image that is 5760x2560, 1440x4 is 5760. How to I set up the phone so when I swipe from one page to another the wallpaper changes. I have Nova Prim Launcher and have enabled developer options but no matter what settings I try the wallpaper stays on the first one I created, driving me nuts. Thanks!
    Truthfully, I haven't seen a wallpaper do that since my Blackberry days (I was going to say that my early Motorola Droid Maxx did it, but I'm not sure)! It would be nice though...
    09-29-2016 05:16 PM
    My Lg G3 lets you enable a different wallpaper on each home screen as well as the lock screen and that, plus the tap on, tap off feature are what I miss that aren't on the Note 7. Though the Note is so much a better phone, I am willing to just miss those things. I don't know any way to have a different wallpaper on each home screen on the Note, but if anyone knows or finds out, let me know!
    09-29-2016 05:39 PM
    Maybe someone knows another work around. Here is what I'm trying to accomplish. I have 4 pages, pages 1-3 have folders and widgets and page 4 is blank. I have a wallpaper of my football team schedule that I want to be on page 4 with nothing else. I tried just setting that as the wallpaper but with the folder names on the other pages it becomes a jumbled mess with the text on the wallpaper itself. The only somewhat usable thing I have been able to find is setting a gallery widget on that 4th page and selecting the football schedule but honestly it looks terrible. Anyone have any other ideas? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
    09-29-2016 05:42 PM
    Update: found this app and it does exactly what I'm wanting to do, thought I'd share if anyone else is trying to accomplish something similar FiveWallpapers https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...fivewallpapers . Looks like you can have up to 9 different desktops and there are several different transition effects available. The only downside I found is when searching for the image you cannot see folders, it lumps all your images together so it can take you a few to locate the image you are looking for.
    09-29-2016 06:05 PM