How to enable scrolling wallpaper?

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
So I have 4 pages and I'd like a different wallpaper for each page. The pixel dimensions for a page on a Note 7 is 1440x2560. In photoshop I created an image that is 5760x2560, 1440x4 is 5760. How to I set up the phone so when I swipe from one page to another the wallpaper changes. I have Nova Prim Launcher and have enabled developer options but no matter what settings I try the wallpaper stays on the first one I created, driving me nuts. Thanks!

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
So I have 4 pages and I'd like a different wallpaper for each page. The pixel dimensions for a page on a Note 7 is 1440x2560. In photoshop I created an image that is 5760x2560, 1440x4 is 5760. How to I set up the phone so when I swipe from one page to another the wallpaper changes. I have Nova Prim Launcher and have enabled developer options but no matter what settings I try the wallpaper stays on the first one I created, driving me nuts. Thanks!
Truthfully, I haven't seen a wallpaper do that since my Blackberry days (I was going to say that my early Motorola Droid Maxx did it, but I'm not sure)! It would be nice though...

Amele

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
My Lg G3 lets you enable a different wallpaper on each home screen as well as the lock screen and that, plus the tap on, tap off feature are what I miss that aren't on the Note 7. Though the Note is so much a better phone, I am willing to just miss those things. I don't know any way to have a different wallpaper on each home screen on the Note, but if anyone knows or finds out, let me know!

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Maybe someone knows another work around. Here is what I'm trying to accomplish. I have 4 pages, pages 1-3 have folders and widgets and page 4 is blank. I have a wallpaper of my football team schedule that I want to be on page 4 with nothing else. I tried just setting that as the wallpaper but with the folder names on the other pages it becomes a jumbled mess with the text on the wallpaper itself. The only somewhat usable thing I have been able to find is setting a gallery widget on that 4th page and selecting the football schedule but honestly it looks terrible. Anyone have any other ideas? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Update: found this app and it does exactly what I'm wanting to do, thought I'd share if anyone else is trying to accomplish something similar FiveWallpapers https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...m.livewallpaper.fivewallpapers&token=bt7wr8g8 . Looks like you can have up to 9 different desktops and there are several different transition effects available. The only downside I found is when searching for the image you cannot see folders, it lumps all your images together so it can take you a few to locate the image you are looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38