AT&T - Note 7 no longer available even for exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Just left the ATT store. Able to return the replacement Note7 no questions asked, and able to put in the preorder for the V20.

Sucks, but no other Android phone interests me at the moment. I liked the V10, but hated the battery life. This better be an improvement.
I'll more than likely be right behind you walking into an AT&T store

But I may wait until the V20 is released though I can easily just use my S6 Edge+ for now ??

Awww I'll really miss making them GIFs

justin1578

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Unless there is another formal recall, the ATT store manager was not willing to let me out of my Next upgrade contract. Anyone else had any luck?

The information put out is a little murky because it is presented along with the original recall, but as I'm reading it you can do a refund and others have said they did. I'm going into the store tomorrow to refund mine and cancel the line. I don't want anything being sold right now.

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I've already switched out my SIM card from Note 7 to my Note 5. Ugh, guess I'll be going to the AT&T store sometime this week. I am not really interested in the rear fingerprint scanner, but everything else on the LG v20 seems tempting. If they do a Note 8, they need to take their sweet a** time no matter how long it takes. Samsung GET IT RIGHT or lose ALL your fan base, if you haven't already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa