Old Information about the Note 7 Recall

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannydyn

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: Statement from Samsung

Nowhere does it mention a permanent stop of the Note 7 manufacturing. They can resume it at any point once their investigation is complete. They are simply covering their asses for the time being.

Kansatsusha

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
re: What replacement phone are you considering or have you already chosen?

Well, having less installed on it will definitely help performance, but all reports say that on average, the response of the V20 is much better than the N7.
If you played inside the secure folder... THAT WAS BLAZING FAST....

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site

Nowhere does it mention a permanent stop of the Note 7 manufacturing. They can resume it at any point once their investigation is complete. They are simply covering their asses for the time being.

Really? Do you think the carriers are going to go though another recall...I mean risk a 3rd recall? The N7 is done, it's over time to move on.

dannydyn

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site

Strange they urge people to power down but don't officially say recall yet, though it's obvious...

Nothing is obvious. They're asking people to power down so Samsung can cover their asses before someone really gets hurt. But nowhere does it imply that a final and mandatory recall is in order.

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

The carriers are done with the Note 7

They wont go through the process again.

dannydyn

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site

Really? Do you think the carriers are going to go though another recall...I mean risk a 3rd recall? The N7 is done, it's over time to move on.

Who said another recall? I have a feeling they manage to pinpoint a defective batch and eliminate it.

dannydyn

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site

The carriers are done with the Note 7

They wont go through the process again.

What process again? Where and how do you guys determine that another recall is coming? What if Samsung is able to identify a particular batch of phones that is defective, and ends up eliminating just one batch?!?!? Jesus Christ!

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: How many are switching from N7 to Iphone 7 Plus?

I looked at the 7 and 7Plus.

Ugly with those thick bezels. Real design disaster sorry.

I am sure it's a good phone otherwise.

Those bezels make is so good for gaming even if it makes the phone larger than it needs to be for general use.

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: How many are switching from N7 to Iphone 7 Plus?

stay away from the 7 plus or the 7 as i have the 6 plus and my brother got the 7 plus and it is so slow but for me it is a boring phone. If you like boring then get it and if you like slowness then get it and if you like to be locked down then get it otherwise do like me and stay away.

Plus next year the iphone 8 is supposed to be the big change since it is there 10th year thing. But it is so much like my 6 plus there is no reason for it.

I hear the iPhone 10 will be the best iPhone ever...huge changes coming. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.