Note 7 Tribute - Share Your Favorite Things about the Note 7

dejanh

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: Note 7 Tribute

What's there to say. This was my first serious foray into Android world after being in the Apple camp for a while. Note7 was and still is the best looking device ever to come out of any manufacturer, period, no discussion. The only thing I would have done different is ditched the front Samsung logo. It was industrial design perfection, something that Apple maybe would have thought of under Steve Jobs. Fantastic device and I will miss it sorely. Our time together was too short. Looking forward to the Note 8. Samsung better knock it out of the park!

suitebliss

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: Mourning thread ,N7 , what was your fondest memory ?

S Pen, Period. Ever had to look for a pen and remember, "Oh, my phone has one."

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Some pictures of mine just before I put it back.

Gonna miss the big, bright display and even the iris scanner.
IMG_3345.jpgIMG_3363.JPG

Oh, and the S Pen, which is great if you're bored.
14479609_1333551796655030_1268320201848894066_n.jpg

dejanh

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Some pictures of mine just before I put it back.
Mine is still sitting on my counter, discharged to < 20% battery and powered off. I pick it up a few times per day still, just to look at the design. Weird, I know, but I was always into design. You have to appreciate the flowing curves, where the front blends into the back and the sides as though you're looking at a single solid piece of polished glass. It is going to be hard to return this phone. I will exchange for an S7 Edge most likely but I will probably just turn around and sell that. Nothing in the market right now compares to the Note7.

wkemp21

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
The phone is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, best looking phone on the market in my opinion. Camera is excellent, SPen features, GIF maker, Iris scanner. The display absolutely the best on any phone. To me it was almost perfect. I really hope they bring back the Note line, I have not abandoned Samsung yet, hoping for great things next year. Really, really going to miss the phone when I finally have to give it back.

HaVoK_C89

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
My Last Days With My Note 7

So I just want to say, I'm truly going to miss this phone. It has been such a great device and I hope it shows a standard going forward in all high end phones. In my last days I'm going to, little by little, say goodbye and use the device a bit more freely. I'm gonna start by taking off the screen protector so I can remember the screen. Then I'll take off my case so I can remember the feel of the phone.... Then I'll set everything back to stock and cherish it as it was made before I ship it off to be disposed of. A bittersweet ending to this saga for me.

silkyms3

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Having had the original, 2, and 3, they've maintained the core features that made the first one unique, big gorgeous screen and built-in stylus. And that's what I'll remember about this one and the Note series.

kristeen walker

Oct 13, 2016
Visit site
Re: Mourning thread ,N7 , what was your fondest memory ?

I went to my provider today and they told me I can keep my note 7..I am very very confused. I have the replacement device..I spent forty five minutes in theore and theyTold me this information

piinkRainbowz

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I liked how she felt in my hand. It just felt right. You know..

And she just always knew what i wanted. She even answered some difficult questions i had and she never once complained or shut down on me.
I put her through so much and she handled like a trooper. And the memories. She always knew how to photograph the best memories.

😢😢😢😢

Its just too much right now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87