What Replacement Phone Have You Decided On?

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
Are you sure about the upgrade thing? I specifically asked and was told that anyone on the edge program can upgrade one they hit 12 months.
I'm not talking about the edge program. The edge program is no longer available for new customers. It's only for customers already on the edge program. Verizon has a samsung annual upgrade program with the s7, s7 edge and future Samsung phones automatically when anyone purchases those phones. It's only valid for about 7 months after the device is released. That date has past last month.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I said the Note 7 was the absolute biggest phone I'd consider buying... but not getting a chance to buy one and really wanting to play with a Note with S-Pen... I'm considering a Note 5.

Otherwise there really isn't another Android that excites me so if I don't get a Note 5 in hopes of it holding me over til the next Note type phone, I will probably wait the 4 months and see the S8 lineup. If the S8 has the look of the Note 7 and some of the features carried over to the S8 to make me not care about the S-pen then, then I'll probably go with that.

In meantime I have a iPhone 6 borrowed from work to give me time.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I was going back and forth between the Note 5 and S7 Edge. Finally decided on the Note 5 because I love the SPen and the ability to take notes on my phone. Did the replacement online with Verizon and it is on backorder til 11/2. Has anyone else had trouble getting a Note 5?
I had to shop around but Best Buy had it and accessories.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I may just keep my Note 3. Considering looking for a like new Note 4 or with $100 credit may spring for an s7edge however LG V20 is my first choice. Need to hold one in my hand but I think it may be too big.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I may pick up a N4 on eBay for $240. I should know this weekend weather that phone is unlocked. This would be my second time around with the N4.

bluesboy77

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
iPhone 7 plus 256GB. I was a long time iPhone user that switched to Android because of the Note 7. After this Samsung debacle it will be a long time before I give them another chance. My second line has an upgrade coming in 2 months I may go V20 or Pixel, will have to wait until I can play with both first.

jsgiv

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Pixel

Decided to downsize for awhile... cheaper as well. Will evaluate the Note 8 (or whatever they rebrand it to) when it's released next year. Though I may wait a bit to let the "smoke" clear... ;)

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I was in a Corp Verizon store Monday, although only had 32 gig got the Note 5. It will be ok until next phone out.
Two other customers got it as well. . Will just use the cloud

Nicolas Z

Oct 8, 2016
Visit site
Moto Z Play

Wanted something with an incredible battery life to hold off on until 2017's phones. Definitely not in the same tier as the note, but the battery alone is worth the relatively low price. Can't wait to test it on Monday when it arrives.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Moto Z Play

Wanted something with an incredible battery life to hold off on until 2017's phones. Definitely not in the same tier as the note, but the battery alone is worth the relatively low price. Can't wait to test it on Monday when it arrives.

I have one and it is great overall except that the camera isn't great in low light

hou33guy

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
2f6e8916cabf700a756810c97df4a3c9.jpg