How do I root my N930VVRS2APHE

ToxicCookie

Jan 16, 2017
Visit site
I have tried so many methods but I could not seem to find one that works for the sm-n930v. I have ADB installed, all the proper drivers installed, Developer mode on with OEM unlocking enabled and I disabled all other security features. And yet I cannot root it or flash TWRP because I always get the dm-verity error and it aborts the install. What am I missing? Can anyone help me on this? It would be greatly appreciated. Rooting a phone prevents updates so I think if I do root it, it can't get bricked.

Last edited:

avalvo

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
re:

I have explored this and have come to the conclusion that is at the very least very hard to do, maybe impossible.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Moderator note: once again a friendly reminder that the promotion of methods to circumvent the carrier and OEMcontrols on the recalled devices will not be a good thing.

Last edited:

ToxicCookie

Jan 16, 2017
Visit site
Well I don't care I like my note 7 and I'm not taking it back because it's the safe one with the black square on the box, furthermore, I only came for answers, not warnings.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Well I don't care I like my note 7 and I'm not taking it back because it's the safe one with the black square on the box, furthermore, I only came for answers, not warnings.

I didn't tell you to take it back, I told you that the information you are seeking ought not be offered nor requested within these forums. There are no "safe" Note 7's. All Note 7's have been recalled. Feel free to check out the rest of the internet, good luck to you in your search.