New app that I love!

kenmcl

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I have a new samsung tv, but watchon does not recognize it. Did you have any setup problems?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Android Central Forums

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a new samsung tv, but watchon does not recognize it. Did you have any setup problems?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Android Central Forums

I have a panasonic hdtv thats about 3 yrs old so I wondered if I'd have a problem.....the first time i tried to set it up i was sitting on a footstool probably around the 8' mark that it said to be within. I went through the entire cycle of it trying to find the right setting.....i even sent off the problem report with my tv's issue on it. Then I thought well heck I'll give it one more try closer to the tv so I stood about 2' away and it paired up right on the try. I worried then it i'd only be able to use it up close and personal to the tv which would negate the coolness, but no, once set up I can sit on my couch and have no problem.

Turbo Brian

May 21, 2011
Visit site
got my sammy tv on the first try, but the next step is to setup the set-top box. it seems they have everything under the sun, EXCEPT TIVO. how did they miss that?

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Is the WatchOn app the same as the Peel Remote app on the Galaxy Note 10.1? I forgot to check if Peel Remote app even comes on the GN 8.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't seem to get the peel to sync up..and i blew it off since the watchon is working...am i missing something great?

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Peel is okay, it synced up with my Toshiba led tv, dish network box, and my lg soundbar no problem. There is a post on the gn 10.1 forum about it if you want to check. It displays some shows, but not all. It does them by category. I wish it would give a complete channel guide instead. Plus the remotes are kind of limited. Honestly, I haven't really used it since I got my gn 10.1 back in the fall last year. There have been updates and I rooted and flashed some firmware on my device a couple of times, then did factory resets, so haven't set it up again since then. I'm interested to see what watchon offers as a comparison when I get my gn 8.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non