S24 plus

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
I ended up getting the s24 plus every store I went to didn't have the ultra lol but I gotta say rly loving my new phone one thing I wasn't expecting was just having Google messages and not the native message app

Reactions: jtfwTX

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
No when I went to txt messages it’s google messages has the big g on the top for google lol but it’s been working great for me maybe it’s cus I have T-Mobile?
So it defaults to Google messages but should still have Samsung messages in the app drawer, I personally use Google messages.

Reactions: missy8787

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
So it defaults to Google messages but should still have Samsung messages in the app drawer, I personally use Google messages.

It’s very quick google messages I like using that better then stock app. Overall loving the s24 plus took me 4 stores to finally find one lol

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I ended up getting the s24 plus every store I went to didn't have the ultra lol but I gotta say rly loving my new phone one thing I wasn't expecting was just having Google messages and not the native message app
Congrats on the new phone!
What color did you get?

Did you set it up transferring from your old devise, if so, did you use G messages on your old one?

I'm asking because that's what has happened with me every time I transfer stuff to my new phones.

Sent From the TARDIS

Reactions: Laura Knotek

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
Congrats on the new phone!
What color did you get?

Did you set it up transferring from your old devise, if so, did you use G messages on your old one?

I'm asking because that's what has happened with me every time I transfer stuff to my new phones.

Sent From the TARDIS
No lol I had an iPhone before and on my phone it's the stock messaging app I don't even have the old messages app installed lol which is fine it's been working great Google messages I got the onyx black I think it's called I got a tech 21 case for now I'm a case addict lol so I'm gonna end up getting more

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow