Otterbox Defender now available for the Note 8.0!

brecklundin

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
nice, thx... they lied to me...I bought the Poetic Revelation (or is it Revolution?) on Amazon. It's nice but is no Otterbox. I look forward to using the Otterbox but worry how hard they will hose us on price. I wonder the same about whoever starts offering a tempered glass screen protector for our 8" panels because they have priced the 4"-5" SP's so high already.

Sent from my Samsung Note 8.0 in Tapatalk HD

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I am so tempted to get this for my Note 8.0. I'm trying to be good though. I don't need it...just want it. I've grown to love the Defender on my S4.

Sent from my humble S4

lumia1020

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Was just looking for this exact product for my Note 8.0 about two days ago, great to hear... Where can I purchase it exactly? Is it available right now?

justinkk2005

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
It's awesome. Their cases just keep getting better and better. The build in screen protector is CRYSTAL clear. I mean I couldn't even tell I had one on it. The rubber is very stiff and not cheap feeling. It grips firmly to the plastic body of the case and doesn't come loose. Easily be able to slide this in/out of a pocket as you mentioned. I would highly recommend this case.

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Ok. Just ordered mine. If its better than the gumdrop, there will be a slightly used gumdrop case for sale along with another book type case I bought initially. When it comes in I will post a side by side review with all three.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez