Spiegen or Outerbox

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I currently use the Spigen slim fit. I was looking at the Outerbox Symmetry today and I loved the way it looks and feels. I particularly don't like the Defender or Commuter because that are bulker than the Symmetry. But the Symmetry runs about $49 or about $35 on eBay. I seen the Spiegen tough armor but I don't care for the kickstand on the back. Which one would be a better buy? I know its all opinion of who likes what. Just getting ideas from others.

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I like my Tough Armor case. Yes Kickstand is a little flimsy, but I rarely use it anyways. But it doesn't get in the way and it's there in the rare instance I do want to use it.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I currently use the Spigen slim fit. I was looking at the Outerbox Symmetry today and I loved the way it looks and feels. I particularly don't like the Defender or Commuter because that are bulker than the Symmetry. But the Symmetry runs about $49 or about $35 on eBay. I seen the Spiegen tough armor but I don't care for the kickstand on the back. Which one would be a better buy? I know its all opinion of who likes what. Just getting ideas from others.

The black Symmetry is $27.00 on Amazon now. The Symmetry has low side glass protection and this is why I did not purchase one. Also it's Otterbox.

Jax112

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
zizo bolt is an excellent case. the tough armour is great as well. I have both and have used both on other phones

Jax112

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
what ever you get make sure they are wireless compatible. I'm struggling with the zizo cases not wirelessly charge

Scottie15

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
You should really check out the Otterbox Commuter. It is very slim compared to the Defender and feels great int he hands. It also has port-hole covers as well, which is a must for me. I don't want debris in the port-holes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87