Protective clear case?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Hmmm I don't know if Verizon does that.
Yes not sure about that. TMobile will let you finance just about anything and they don't charge interest they do have minimum dollar amount so you can't just Finance something that's like 10 bucks.

I also like them because I can pay any extra amount I choose on anything I'm financing including phones on my account to pay them off whenever I feel like it. Now my note is on jump on demand so I wouldn't be paying it off early but all the other stuff I usually do

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Yes not sure about that. TMobile will let you finance just about anything and they don't charge interest they do have minimum dollar amount so you can't just Finance something that's like 10 bucks.

I also like them because I can pay any extra amount I choose on anything I'm financing including phones on my account to pay them off whenever I feel like it. Now my note is on jump on demand so I wouldn't be paying it off early but all the other stuff I usually do

I know Verizon will let me put accessories on my next bill but I'm going to check and see if they do that also.

note-4

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Caseology skyfall

Galaxy Note 8 Case, Caseology [Skyfall Series] Slim Transparent Clear Scratch Resistant Protective Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (2017) - Matte Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074NRZS5...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6121386

I like it very much! Had a Spigen Ultra Hybrid S, which was ok except the kickstand was metal and too close to the back of the phone, did not want to risk anything.
Skyfall is better overall, and I dropped the phone for the first time. It survived.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa