Unicorn Beetle pro for the S24U

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I really like this years Unicorn Beetle. It seems to be a bit more sturdy and thicker than previous Samsung Ultra and Note lines. Seems a but more protective than my S23 Ultras.

Really like the case! I just wish it had the camera protector on it. Poetic has the camera protector on the Sparta. Thought about getting the Sparta for it but the Supcase feels really good in the hands "Ladies."

doxidad

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I've used an Unicorn Beetle SupCase since 2016 on all my phones and tablets. I now have one on my S24+ and my Tab 9FE. They provide great protection without great bulk and they are reasonably priced. I have big hands and there is no way I could keep a thin smooth phone in my hand reliably without dropping it. The UB case gives a bit to grab onto.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I have moved on from them.

I had the UBP on my Note 20U & s22U. The cases were too difficult to remove once they were on, so, it was hard to clean the phones. Also, on the s22U case, the frame broke. The side buttons did not line up properly. They would click & pop when pushed. I ordered a second case & it did the same thing. Disappointing, considering how much I paid for them.

But I'm glad you're happy with yours.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site

I had the UBP on my Note 20U & s22U. The cases were too difficult to remove once they were on, so, it was hard to clean the phones. Also, on the s22U case, the frame broke. The side buttons did not line up properly. They would click & pop when pushed. I ordered a second case & it did the same thing. Disappointing, considering how much I paid for them.

I had one years ago for an LG phone but found it too bulky. I've since used Ringke, Spigen, and Speck cases. I don't have a Speck case for my S24 Ultra, but I had one for my S22 Ultra. So far the two cases I have for the S24 Ultra are from Ringke and Spigen.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I had one years ago for an LG phone but found it too bulky. I've since used Ringke, Spigen, and Speck cases. I don't have a Speck case for my S24 Ultra, but I had one for my S22 Ultra. So far the two cases I have for the S24 Ultra are from Ringke and Spigen.
Definitely good companies. The last Spigen I had was for my s5. I've always wanted to try a Ringke. Which models do you like from Spigen & Ringke? Maybe it's time I mix things up a bit.
😄
Thanks!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

Never had an issue with the S22U and Note 20U ones. Mom's had the frame inside break, but so do the Otterbox Defender branded $60 ones do that also along with the generic ones.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Never had an issue with the S22U and Note 20U ones. Mom's had the frame inside break, but so do the Otterbox Defender branded $60 ones do that also along with the generic ones.
Only case I've ever had randomly break was an otterbox. Overpriced rubbish. They made their name when they were the only dog in the race, and have been passed by almost everyone in terms of quality and value for money since.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Definitely good companies. The last Spigen I had was for my s5. I've always wanted to try a Ringke. Which models do you like from Spigen & Ringke? Maybe it's time I mix things up a bit.

Thanks!
These are the ones I got. Ringke Fusion [Prevents Oily... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CQ6FBJ9N?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Spigen Liquid Crystal Designed... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CM4ZLWQ4?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

They aren't big and bulky, but I don't need rugged cases, since I'm not in rough environments.

Reactions: BerryBubbles

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
These are the ones I got. Ringke Fusion [Prevents Oily... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CQ6FBJ9N?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Spigen Liquid Crystal Designed... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CM4ZLWQ4?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

They aren't big and bulky, but I don't need rugged cases, since I'm not in rough environments.
Haven't accidentally thrown my phone at the floor yet, but so far I am quite happy with the Ringke Fusion (Bold with Magsafe in my case).

Only negative for me is the lip around the camera section... although the flipside of that is that I do like that it has individual lens cutouts.

Don't think it would survive Berrybubble's phonicidal parrot though, if I'm honest.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Haven't accidentally thrown my phone at the floor yet, but so far I am quite happy with the Ringke Fusion (Bold with Magsafe in my case).

Only negative for me is the lip around the camera section... although the flipside of that is that I do like that it has individual lens cutouts.

Don't think it would survive Berrybubble's phonicidal parrot though, if I'm honest.
🤣🤣
Well, you are probably correct. Love the term 'phonicidal'.
She looks so passive doesn't she? So not so!

Attachments

• 20181015_233822.jpg
    20181015_233822.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 20

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site

I like the spigen one the crystal glitter. I like the back how it covers the camera. Is a good protective case? My husband is returning his Spider case but it came with 2 screen protectors he's going to try on our phones. I just always like a protector and want a good glass one where fingerprint still works good.

bennett22

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Have you looked into the UBmag XT or iblasom armorbox? Both have the camera protector and they both have the magsafe ring on the back

mrgigabyte

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Have you looked into the UBmag XT or iblasom armorbox? Both have the camera protector and they both have the magsafe ring on the back
i have the UBmag XT and i really like it alot fits great very strong magnet and its case friendly with temper glass i am using whitestone ea and good grip

bennett22

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
i have the UBmag XT and i really like it alot fits great very strong magnet and its case friendly with temper glass i am using whitestone ea and good grip
I have one as well, but have yet to use it, I do like it though, got the gray to match my phone. Trying to find a belt clip for it. Yeah, I know I'm one of the minority that still uses one lol, but if I have my phone iny pocket at work it'll get destroyed